What game have you spent the most time in?

The Friendly Elite

What game have you spent the most time in?

i do not even want to know

there was a game that kept track of how many games i played, and i rounded each game off to a certain time and the time wasted on the game was very fucking depressing.

World of WarCraft by far. 

Other games I spent huge amounts of time in include: Heroes of the Storm, StarCraft 1 & 2, WarCraft 3, Diablo 2, Counter Strike franchise, Dark Souls 3, Baldur's Gate franchise, Doom 1, 2, and 2016, and so on. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

Lets see. I started to play league of legend 7 years ago and I have easily 2000+ games.

Average game time will be around 25-30 min. that gives me roughly 1000 hours. Wow, i waste so much time on this crap.

Wow hands down. I've been playing it since 2009 on and off. 

After WoW it would probably be Fallout 3 or Forza 4. I spent so much time tuning cars and taking them around the Top Gear test track. I remember how cool I thought It was to watch the show and get in the same car they just drove and see if I could beat their time. We just need a Grand Tour game that isn't complete crap. 

Call of Duty Modern Warfare(2007) - more than 8000 hours, I had 7200~hrs before xfire went down and still played for 2 years after that.

CPU: i9-9900K R0 3,6 GHz (Coffee Lake) | AIO: ROG RYUJIN 360 | GPU: RTX 2080 Ti ROG MATRIX | MOBO: ROG Maximus XI Extreme | RAM: Trident Z Neo Series, DDR4-3600, CL16 64 GB | Case: O11Dynamic XL (ROG Certified) | PSU: Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum | SSD: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

people who played 2500 hours (ingame hours of gameplay not just with client open) worth of league got a special emote before the start of the 2018 season (i think that's how it is)

so i'd say i have over 3200 hours of played games on all accounts (i have over 1k wins in 3v3 twisted treeline before it got reworked) and i have over 1200 normal game wins in 5v5 (and my winrate is around 50.4%).

I have around 90 days of /played on my world of warcraft characters in retail and 15 in classic.

then add almost 2000 hours of csgo (that includes afk in the loading screen. actual gametime is probably more around 1050 hours)

and some other games i played a lot but not as much as the others are games like hearthstone with 200-300 hours

Motorsport manager at 80 hours and counting.

pubg at 250 hours.

Counterstrike source 150 hours

Now to my Xbox 360 games i played back in the day.

theese are inaccurate af since i don't have actual numbers but i was prestige 8 in mw3 (didn't go past 8 on purpose but would have been max)

i was max prestige in CoD Black ops, my friend and i grinded halo reach and left 4 dead 2 (split screen) for hours till we completed them at max difficulty.

all console games were over the duration of 4 years.

so i have spent atleast 20% of my life playing games and i'm 19.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

Grand Theft Auto V but that's not 100% accurate because I had a friend that used to use my GTA V but I'd say we've probably got half and half on it. My next one is Skyrim, and then Wrestling Revolution 3D(Because yes these are the best wrestling games and you cannot prove me otherwise.) Then I had that like Tom Clancy game they released that was free to play for a bit but it is only because I left the launcher running because it did not close when I thought it did. Then on console it would be the WWE 2K16-19.

As per Steam Calculator
https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198089192504/?cc=us

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
    T-Force 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
  • GPU
    Powercolor Red Dragon Rx580 4GB
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower
  • Storage
    1 X WD 1TB HDD
    1 X Seagate 2TB HDD
    1 Silicon Power 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA850 BQ
  • Display(s)
    HP 1920 X 1080 Monitor
    Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inches Full HD
    Acer 1440 X 900 Monitor
  • Cooling
    Enermax Liqmax III
    1 120mm Rosewill Case fan
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K68 RGB Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Sound
    Insignia Computer Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Ultimate

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 1:33 PM, The Friendly Elite said:

Mine would be Doom 2. 

But what game or games have you spent the most time with?

(I have spent more time with doom 2 than I have with my family lol)

Garry's Mod and Source Filmmaker >w>

:3

its only been out this year but Apex legends

most story based games i hardly have the patience to complete 100%, so i do the bare minimum, and never pass 100 hrs really 

but for Apex i made it to 300 hrs and still adding to it 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

World of Warships, World of Tanks, and many MANY hours screwing around with RESHADE postprocessing on random games (NFS Underground and such)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

World of Warcraft, played it pretty hard through vanilla, BC and WOTLK but ever since Cata i take it or leave it here and there.  Must have over 600 days played but the lions share of that is probably afk in the AH while my addons run scans and deal with my auctions. 

Ace Combat 5, Fallout 3, Splatoon 2, Rainbow Six Siege.

These games I have the most playtime in I think.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.