Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ezydude

Good Build??

Looks great. Very good for future games for a while. Rgb should be cool. That cpu should work for almost anything you throw at it, maybe a different case for better air flow, you should check out a Corsair 275r very similar to a nzxt case but from personal experience it has better airflow and the filters capture alot of air. You could probably save some money by buying a 1080ti instead of the 1060 which is very expensive IMO. But overall if you have the money go for it, and get some custom cables to clean up the build.聽

Don't know if you're specifically going for looks over performance, or what you are using the computer for. If you will just be using it for gaming then this would be a better config. The 3600 is a better CPU for gaming than the 2700x and the 5700xt is 2070 Super level performance for the price of the 2060 in your currency. Personally聽I would rather have a better performing PC than one that's all RGB'd out.

Main Desktop:聽Cpu - I7-8700k @5ghz聽|聽Mobo - Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E聽|聽Gpu聽- Asus ROG STRIX 2080ti OC聽|聽Ram聽- G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200mhz聽|聽Aio聽- H100i Pro RGB聽|聽Psu聽- Evga 850 GQ |聽Case聽- Fractal Design Meshify C White |聽Storage聽- Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 1x 1TB 1x 512GB / 1x Seagate Ironwolf Pro 4TB HDD |

TV Streaming PC:聽Intel聽NucCPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage聽- 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10+聽- Ceramic White 512GB |

If you ask for a Mid Tower case recommend, I will 90% of the time recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C or S2.