Would you wear these in public? - Human Headphones Review

JonoT

People wear airpods so I don't see why not.  These just look like earmuffs which, at least here in the winter, are not out of place in the slightest.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

these make people so punch-able, maybe more so than the air* pods that already make anyone look like a douche

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

23 minutes ago, xnamkcor said:

Just because a company spends a lot of money on R&D, doesn't mean a bad product is worth a lot of money.

So true, and I can think of a few other products that are even far better examples of this than these headphones.  For starters, that terrible portable OLED for $4k that should have cost no more than 5% of that and frankly was worth less than $100.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just felt like pointing out that he advertised a video as coming soon when it came out a week ago

This is not a new product category, they remind me of Panasonic clip-on headphones that i had 20 years ago. It's not an alternative to on-ears, it's literally just slightly differently shaped clip-ons!

Which tells me that you probably should compare these to the new KOSS BT221i for a comprehensive review. Those are dirt cheap!