Motherboard lights flashing

I had a problem that lead to the fact that my pc doesn't turn on anymore. I got a new power supply 'cause I had to buy another one anyway..

When I turn on the power supply without touching anything else - motherboard starts to flash. To be exact my mobo is MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon. And the lights that are flashing are f. ex. on every memory I have on, debug led etc. + Processors fan and case fans. Also my power supply (which is now Enermax Revolution D.F) fan tries to start but it doesn't.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Also - pressing the power button on my case doesn't do anything.

it may be a dead mobo or cpu. what happened that lead to this? and how new are your parts?

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti

Just now, MrSimplicity said:

it may be a dead mobo or cpu. what happened that lead to this? and how new are your parts?

Literally I was just playing a game and it crashed. It didn't start again so I decided to turn off my pc and turn it back on > all of my audio got blocked and I kept getting blue screens with different errors.

I tried to reset my windows but got errors, tried to reinstall windows and got errors. It finally worked but everything was crashing and I got blue screens all the time.

People started to tell me to take every part out so I did for most of them (didn't touch the processor) I even took the mobo battery off for a while and then it just didn't turn on anymore. After that I changed the power supply.

All of my parts are about 2 years old. I got more memory, it's probably 6 months old or so, I also got RTX 2080 Ti and I got it months ago when it almost just came. I'm waiting for the Ryzen 9 3950x so I have to change my mobo too but it sucks if the old cpu is dead now...

3 minutes ago, iilbsay said:

Literally I was just playing a game and it crashed. It didn't start again so I decided to turn off my pc and turn it back on > all of my audio got blocked and I kept getting blue screens with different errors.

I tried to reset my windows but got errors, tried to reinstall windows and got errors. It finally worked but everything was crashing and I got blue screens all the time.

People started to tell me to take every part out so I did for most of them (didn't touch the processor) I even took the mobo battery off for a while and then it just didn't turn on anymore. After that I changed the power supply.

All of my parts are about 2 years old. I got more memory, it's probably 6 months old or so, I also got RTX 2080 Ti and I got it months ago when it almost just came. I'm waiting for the Ryzen 9 3950x so I have to change my mobo too but it sucks if the old cpu is dead now...

I'd say just wait for the new mobo and cpu. but on another note did you at all change your thermal paste over the 2 years? or possibly monitor your temps at all? though they have protections in place the cpu might have fried or something on the mobo did.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti

10 minutes ago, MrSimplicity said:

I'd say just wait for the new mobo and cpu. but on another note did you at all change your thermal paste over the 2 years? or possibly monitor your temps at all? though they have protections in place the cpu might have fried or something on the mobo did.

I monitored the temps but they didn't rly change over the time at all. But thanks anyway