Cheapest Build for 2 cpu in 1 tower??

eneris23

i am thingking of doing 2 gaming rig in 1 cpu. and have this cpu in mind " xeon e5-2651 v2 " and i dont know what other parts would fit or rather use and mainly i would like to use the gaming pc for League of legends and Dota 2 gaming for my nephews .. can any one help me find the cheapest way to make this work. by the way im from philippines if that would give you any idea how Overpriced parts are sold on our country .. thanks in advance all suggestion will be appreciated..

I dont think that cpu is going to do the job for gaming its core speed is not high so it would probably bottleneck the system your going for

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ROG Edition, CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K , CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X72 360mm, Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-H GAMING, Graphics Card : ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-11G-GAMING , RAM: HyperX Predator 16GB DDR4 3600Mhz, Storage:Samsung 970 pro 512GB & WD Black 4TB HDD 256MB Cache, PSU: NZXT E850 , Monitor: AORUS AD27QD Gaming Monitor 27inch 1440p 144Hz, Mouse: Razer Ouroboros, Keyboard : Asus ROG Strix Flare RGB 

• 2 weeks later...

i hope to get more cheaper but i guess you suggested the best not the cheapest..