Looking for a pair of 144hz monitors for gaming

Baini
Go to solution Solved by Tan3l6,
11 hours ago, Baini said:

no 24" IPS 144Hz

AOC 24G2U in europe

I'm looking for a pair of monitors for gaming, no game in particular. Games varying from mmo to rts and fps.

I want to get a 144Hz one, atleast, they seem to be the almost only option these days.

Screensize should be 24", they should preferably have HDMI as well as DP, no need for speakers.

VESA mount is a must, stand doesn't matter too much because of this. Easy to attach again and usable would be good if I ever bring the monitor to friends.

Regarding panel type, well, I do currently have what I believe to be 2 IPS panels. A Samsung Syncmaster 2443 and a NEC MultiSync EA244WMi, both are great screens with the NEC being a little better.

I want clear and nice colors atleast, I'm not a fan of washed out stuff. I guess IPS is the only option then anyways?

Mostly trying to find something to be on the lookout for when Black Friday rolls around, otherwise max price about $350 USD each.

I am situated in Norway, so prices are a little bit higher compared to other places.

have you ever used pcpartpicker.com? It has parametric filters to find all the monitors in your criteria

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

I haven't really used that one, have used localized similar sites though.

Tried applying some filters but there seems to be no 24" IPS 144Hz showing up at all there. There are some to be found on the localized versions we have, and now the site also just went down for maintenance it seems.

11 hours ago, Baini said:

no 24" IPS 144Hz

AOC 24G2U in europe

I edit my posts more often than not

On 10/15/2019 at 9:31 AM, Tan3l6 said:

AOC 24G2U in europe

Oh, looked into that, seems like a great monitor. Thanks!