Sennheiser Rs 220 Wireless Headphones Unboxing

LinusTech

It's funny because I had someone leave a comment on my re-done H220 review that I need to branch out more, and this is the unboxing I had scheduled for today. 

Sennheiser's RS 220 is basically a wireless open headphone set (runs on AAA batteries) with similar audio quality to something like their HD598 that aims to deliver uncompressed audio to the user.

With that said, many reviews online suggest that the data rate might be too high for the wireless link or it is susceptible to interference, so make sure you buy them from a place with a good return policy to ensure that you can return them if your particular unit has trouble.

In the video you stated the word headset is that true or are they just a good quality pair of headphones?

just the BEST wireless headphones currently out.

and I've heard it's closer to hd600's and not the HD598's.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

just headphones

would be nice if they made a headset version.

dang these things look promising. Wish they had a mic but you can probably find to way to fix the issue

Not really a fan of the glossy plastic, but that's a trade-off I would be willing to make for high quality audio without worrying about the cables :).

dang these things look promising. Wish they had a mic but you can probably find to way to fix the issue

Mod Mic but i personally dont like it

Mod Mic but i personally dont like it

Yeah I'd rather have a desk mic with this, doesn't make sense to have a wired mic with a wireless headphone xD.