Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Veink

Nt 4.0 vm

Just now, Mr. Veink said:

I'm using VirtualBox.

first hit on google: <host key> + delete.

also, up top in the virtualbox window: input => keyboard => <all your hotkey options right here>

Posted Original PosterOP

I installed Windows nt 4.0 server on a VM but to log in I have to press Ctrl+alt+delete. The problem is that windows 10 reacts on it so I can't log in. How do I get in?馃槄

15707384723778139141304238200905.jpg

The hypervisor should have a keyboard shortcut option to press Cntl+Alt+Delete for you. What are you using?

Other options include bringing up the Accessibility keyboard on the login page (if it has one). This will also get it done.

Guides & Tutorials:

A Beginners Guide to Debian CLI Based File Servers

A Beginners Guide to PROXMOX

How to Use Rsync on Microsoft Windows for Cross-platform Automatic Data Replication

A How To Guide: Setting up SMB3.0 Multichannel on FreeNAS

How You can Reset Your Windows Login Password with Hiren's BootCD

Guide/Tutorial in Progress:

How to recover your Windows login password with CMD | Hiren'sBootCD(updated) | Medicat

In the Queue:

How to Build Your Own DAS

GPU Pass-though w/ QEMU on Debian Linux

Don't see what you need? Check the Full List or *PM me, if I haven't made it I'll add it to the list.

*NOTE: I'll only add it to the list if the request is something I know I can do.

1 minute ago, Mr. Veink said:

I'm using VirtualBox.

Virtualbox shortcut is Host Key + Del, by default I believe the host key is聽right Ctrl

炉\_(銉)_/炉

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-3820聽| Corsair H100i聽| ASUS P9X79-LE聽|聽16GB Patriot Viper 3 1866MHz DDR3聽| MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD |聽2TB Hitachi Deskstar HDD |聽1TB WD Black HDD聽|聽Corsair CX750M聽|聽Fractal Design Define R5聽|聽Windows 10 Pro / Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon

Laptop:

Dell XPS 15 9560 4K Touch聽| Intel Core i5-7300HQ聽| 12GB Generic (Crucial?) 2133MHz DDR4聽| Nvidia GTX 1050聽| 256GB Toshiba M.2 NVMe SSD聽| Windows 10

Just now, Mr. Veink said:

I'm using VirtualBox.

first hit on google: <host key> + delete.

also, up top in the virtualbox window: input => keyboard => <all your hotkey options right here>