AMD RX 5700 XT No Display Signal after sleep/monitor off

Snoopyslr

So I'm having no luck finding any answers searching this issue. I'm having this issue where my monitors will not wake up from sleep or a monitor power cycle. What's weird is the PC is completely awake and functional. I can log into my remote desktop from my phone and confirm this. The only way I can get them to come back on is to unplug one of my DP cables and plug it back in.

I've updated to the latest drivers... I really don't know what else to try aside from new cables. I never had this issue with my previous 980ti.

Known driver issue on some systems... They're still working on it.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

• 3 months later...

Had same issue, fixed it  with this:

1. Download DDU https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
2. Go into your Windows Safe Mode and use the DDU program with default settings to uninstall your AMD driver.

3. After reboot installed latest drive ( 20.1.3 )

EDIT : NVM issue is back after 24 Hours ...