my profile is empty?

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

The search index crashed. I have restarted it, but it will take a few minutes for profiles and activity feeds to look normal, and several hours for searching to cover the entire back catalog of content.

228596098_Screenshot2019-10-09at22_32_34.png.c9096bf5d119688ca8181f379667221e.png

that's not right... 

it's happening on both Chrome and Safari. My chrome is on the dev channel though, so it is a beta release if that matters at all. 

She/Her

Just noticed this on my own profile and some random other profiles I clicked on too.. I'm on Chrome, if that matters. But more likely there's some issue going on.

EDIT: looks like the entire 'My Activity' feed is empty.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The activity feed doesn't load properly. It loads when you go for all content and click around a bit.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Seems related to a similar error, the "unread content" tab has nothing in it. These two glitches have happened together before.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Profiles aren't showing the "All Activity" for recent posts or the activity feed on the profile. The forum All Activity feed and Status Update feed isn't showing any content either.

As a temporary workaround for the activity on profiles - if you click on the View Activity button on the profile and then select any of the filtering options on the left panel (Topics/Posts/Status Updates/Status Update Replies/etc) you should be able to view the posts.

Update: Should be fixed now.

Edited by Spotty

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

The search index crashed. I have restarted it, but it will take a few minutes for profiles and activity feeds to look normal, and several hours for searching to cover the entire back catalog of content.

HTTP/2 203