"Hackintosh-friendly" gaming laptops

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my existing macbook pro and gaming laptop to get one single laptop that can "do it all". I tried hackintosh-ing my existing windows laptop (asus rog gl703gm) but could not get the touchpad or a few others things to work for the life of me as it required coding far beyond my capabilities/understanding. Past that, the gaming laptop is just too damn big for me (i prefer a max 15" screen, this is a 17"). Are there more "hackintosh-friendly" gaming laptops out there? Would like something with at the very least a gtx 1060 or better on board.

I know the xps 15 works almost flawlessly. My friend has one he hackintoshed and it works well. however, they have slower gpus. (new ones have gtx1650).

3 minutes ago, Genwyn said:

For a gpu you will need third party drivers which are a pain in the ass on OSX. 
And there are very few options that have similar gpus that Apple uses in their laptops.

hackintosh and gaming laptop really don’t go together, hackintosh laptops are best done on spec equivalent business hardware, old thinkpads/latitudes/Elitebooks because they’re basically the same internally 

adding a gpu into the mix is where things get complicated 

The GTX 1060 on my ROG worked just fine, at least well enough so that I could use it. I'm not doing anything graphically intensive on the mac side, really just need it so I can run Logic X