Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaxTheDog73

Getting annoyingly large WUs

Not much you can do these days. There are problems with a couple of servers at Temple University that were hanging systems so I believe those have been taken off-line so the selection of projects has become much more limited.

I feel your pain. I have a RTX 2080 that should be getting 2+ million points per day chugging along at 1.6MPPD.

It does, however, all tend to average out in the long run and over the rest of the competition they should get the bugs worked out and hopefully things will return to normal.

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have a gtx 1060 3gb and it can do 400k+ ppd but I keep getting WUs that take around 8 hours to complete meaning it takes 2-3 days to complete and getting hardly any points, other than running 24/7 or intentionally causing a bsod is there anything I can do? I used to get much smaller WUs that would only take around 3 hours that I could complete the same day. However, my gpu is overclocked more than it used to be. 

Posted · Best Answer

Not much you can do these days. There are problems with a couple of servers at Temple University that were hanging systems so I believe those have been taken off-line so the selection of projects has become much more limited.

I feel your pain. I have a RTX 2080 that should be getting 2+ million points per day chugging along at 1.6MPPD.

It does, however, all tend to average out in the long run and over the rest of the competition they should get the bugs worked out and hopefully things will return to normal.