Disable GPU lighting without using Gigabyte Fusion?

Hi all, 

I am sure all of us are aware by now that Gigabyte's RGB Fusion RGB Software just isn't usable for the majority of people. I unfortunately am one of those unlucky people that gets a blank screen no matter what i try. Currently my PC is a fully white and black colour scheme and ideally I would have my GPU RGB lighting set to white also. At the moment it is just set to colour cycle... I have now gotten to the point where I would rather it be off completely rather than doing a colour cycle and throwing off the whole colour scheme of my PC. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on;

• How I can turn the RGB lighting off without having to go through the crappy gigabyte software?
  • How I can get said crappy software to work for 5 minutes so I can just set to white and then uninstall?
  • Suggest any other software's that may work with my Aorus 2080 GPU?

Any help with this will be much appreciated. As mentioned above I have tried most methods to try and get the current software working. Re-installing, updating drivers, updating bios etc.

See pictures and signature below for all info.

Thanks, 

Jaminahat

IMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1755.JPG

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

just unplug the led on the gpu or cover it with tape or a black vinyl sticker

21 minutes ago, emosun said:

just unplug the led on the gpu or cover it with tape or a black vinyl sticker

Black tape isn't an option since there are so many different RGB parts to this card, plus it looks horrible.

Where abouts is this plug you speak of?

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

Just now, Jaminahat said:

Where abouts is this plug you speak of?

open the card , find where the leds are plugged in and unplug them

1 minute ago, Jaminahat said:

Black tape isn't an option since there are so many different RGB parts to this card, plus it looks horrible.

well you left the red cover on the sli bridge connectors on so wasn't sure how much you cared

6 minutes ago, emosun said:

open the card , find where the leds are plugged in and unplug them

I can't really afford to say goodbye to my warranty unfortunately... :(

7 minutes ago, emosun said:

well you left the red cover on the sli bridge connectors on so wasn't sure how much you cared

That will be going once I sort out the RGB issue... Just hoped that there was a way just to get onto the software, I don't understand why a company of their magnitude can make such crap software.