Tower: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 Big-Tower
Additional-Cooler: Deepcooler 10x 120mm RGB Cooler
Storage: 1x 250GB T-Force RGB SSD and 2x 500GB T-Force RGB SSD

;)

Swap the SSD for a reputable one. Never heard of that brand before

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

Just now, Faisal A said:

Swap the SSD for a reputable one. Never heard of that brand before

That is a pretty reputable ssd maker, they make ram too. But i would swap them out because rgb on an ssd just doesn't make much sense, you could use that money to have more capacity, instead of rgb lights.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Do t get those rgb ssd’s as I remember from reviews they run shit(slow) due to overheating.

might wanna grab a better motherboard for that cpu. B450 GPC or maybe a x570 aurus elite or sorts 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Well for what purpose? For editing, ok. For gaming the rx5700xt might bottleneck your 3900x

Are T Force's SSD Getting hot as well? Maybe u mean the HyperX SSD'S? They get very hot because of the RGB lights.
And i would buy a x570 board when they didnt had the little fan on it. Or maybe u can find me a silence x570 Mainboard

Just now, ApexCryptLord said:

Are T Force's SSD Getting hot as well? Maybe u mean the HyperX SSD'S? They get very hot because of the RGB lights.
And i would buy a x570 board when they didnt had the little fan on it. Or maybe u can find me a silence x570 Mainboard

What is the pc going to be used for ? 

4 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

What is the pc going to be used for ? 

More Rendering but Gaming as well and for the aesthetic

2 minutes ago, ApexCryptLord said:

More Rendering but Gaming as well

Then you would be better going with NVMe SSD's over SATA. The Sabrent Rocket is a good value option.

As for boards I think there is only one that doesn't have a chipset fan (Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme) but it costs a small fortune. You should be able to set a fan curve for other boards. For the 3900X I would go with an X570 board as you want a good VRM for that cpu. If you want the best bios then go Asus. 

11 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Then you would be better going with NVMe SSD's over SATA. The Sabrent Rocket is a good value option.

As for boards I think there is only one that doesn't have a chipset fan (Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme) but it costs a small fortune. You should be able to set a fan curve for other boards. For the 3900X I would go with an X570 board as you want a good VRM for that cpu. If you want the best bios then go Asus. 

What about the ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero for motherboard for the ryzen 9 3900x?

8 minutes ago, ApexCryptLord said:

What about the ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero for motherboard for the ryzen 9 3900x?

Any of the Asus X570 boards can handle it. If you wanted to save a bit of cash then the X570 TUF Gaming/wifi or Strix X570-F Gaming etc are cheaper. 

2 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Any of the Asus X570 boards can handle it. If you wanted to save a bit of cash then the X570 TUF Gaming/wifi or Strix X570-F Gaming etc are cheaper. 

yeah ROG is expensive.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

What about the same motherboard like i mentioned at the beginning so a x470 board with an Ryzen 7 3700x? Since i dont like a microwave heater as motherboard with the x570 boards

2 hours ago, ApexCryptLord said:

What about the same motherboard like i mentioned at the beginning so a x470 board with an Ryzen 7 3700x? Since i dont like a microwave heater as motherboard with the x570 boards

There are plenty of nice X470 and even B450 MOBOs that are well equipped to handle the 3700X. The issue to point out is that you'll either need a model with BIOS flashback, or you'll need access to a first or second gen Ryzen CPU to update the BIOS to run your Zen 2 chip.

The B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, Tomahawk MAX, Gaming Plus, A-Pro etc all have BIOS flash.

Are 10+2 Phases from the Gigabyte x470 aorus gaming 7 WiFi not enough to power the ryzen 9 3900x? Saw some x570 boards with 8+2 Phases.