Buying used ps4 help

0oGOkuo0

Hello everyone im planning to buy a used ps4, i know iknow i should buy new instead right but my job is contractual meaning my job will last for only six months and after this college ,i cant work so this is my opportunity to buy,new ps4 pro in my country cost 470 in usd and used cost between 200-350 usd and my salary per month is 160usd , planning to buy on facebook marketplace and most ppl reasons for selling is busy at work So they dont have time and buyers can test the system in the sellers house for as ling as they want. My question is how can i check ps4 for defects like should i remove previous owners psn, whats more?? Please tell me everything what should i keep in mind and what more test should i do?? Should i do this deactivate primary system?? Pls need help from a ps4 owners i dont want my first salary be my first regret

50 minutes ago, 0oGOkuo0 said:

Hello everyone im planning to buy a used ps4, i know iknow i should buy new instead right but my job is contractual meaning my job will last for only six months and after this college ,i cant work so this is my opportunity to buy,new ps4 pro in my country cost 470 in usd and used cost between 200-350 usd and my salary per month is 160usd , planning to buy on facebook marketplace and most ppl reasons for selling is busy at work So they dont have time and buyers can test the system in the sellers house for as ling as they want. My question is how can i check ps4 for defects like should i remove previous owners psn, whats more?? Please tell me everything what should i keep in mind and what more test should i do?? Should i do this deactivate primary system?? Pls need help from a ps4 owners i dont want my first salary be my first regret

clippy_formatting.png.e93f31fcafecbd48ddee4b65aca5069c.png

Seriously speaking though, all you can really do is check for physical damage or signs of wear & tear, and ensure the previous owner has unregistered the PS4 from their account. Beyond that, it's hard to say if it's choked with pet fur or water damaged (assuming it turns on) unless the seller is willing to let you open it up.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 hour ago, kirashi said:

clippy_formatting.png.e93f31fcafecbd48ddee4b65aca5069c.png

Seriously speaking though, all you can really do is check for physical damage or signs of wear & tear, and ensure the previous owner has unregistered the PS4 from their account. Beyond that, it's hard to say if it's choked with pet fur or water damaged (assuming it turns on) unless the seller is willing to let you open it up.

Some sellers the reason for selling is cuz they are busy for work and ps4 is sitting there so they want to sell it

I would say go for it unless they do not let turn it on or inspect for damage yourself. It is always better to see for yourself rather than just taking someones word for it, especially at this cost.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:37 PM, datalaughing said:

I would say go for it unless they do not let turn it on or inspect for damage yourself. It is always better to see for yourself rather than just taking someones word for it, especially at this cost.

Some sellers willing to let me see it via video or video call if its really far away and cant test it in their house.would that be ok too??