Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mamamia88

How many computers do you have lying around the house?

Myself personally? In terms of PCs that can be operational, four: my main desktop, my laptop, an old ThinkPad T23 and an old HP desktop from 2006. I also have an extra desktop that’s not operational currently because of issues with its RAM.

Local dickhead and VHS collector. Voted Most Offensive and Most Idiotic 5 Years in a Row!

Volume / Normalized 100% / 100% (content loudness -0.1dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

myself got over 14 computers.oldest one my collection is an apple 3 what was my first computer..few atari and some nitendo ancient consoles.

got also few ibm laptops from 1990..one got 256mbit and 10gb hdd it costed fortune in that era.

Two desktops (ones a gaming rig and the other is a old ibm i use for MS-Dos) and one laptop

how u doin?

I don't know I think I love pc's I have 28 in total which are a mix of laptops between the years of 2006 - 2012 and desktops that are from the years 1997 - 2014 I can't really list them due to the fact of having so many.

We have 3 people in family and each have our own desktop PCs.

CPU: i7 3770k 3.9GHz | COOLER: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 GAMING | RAM: G.Skill Trident X 16GB | STORAGE: Crucial M550 SSD 120GB + 2TB HDD + 4TB HDD +4TB HDD | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | PSU: XFX PRO1050W Black Edition (80+ Gold) | KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | MOUSEPAD: Marvo MG010 | MONITOR: Philips 298P4 29" UltraWide | SPEAKERS: Microlab Solo7C | HEADSET: Trust GXT 410 Rune Illuminated | OS: WIndows 10 64bit

My dad has a desktop and a laptop, my mom has a laptop, I have 2 desktops and a laptop, and my nephew has a desktop.

So 7

Photographer, future counselor, computer teacher.

3600X and RTX 2070 with too many storage drives to count.