simpsons

family guy

bobs burgers

south park

American dad
whose line is it anyway

i never like rick and Morty

what others should i check out

Archer. Has H Jon Benjamin the voice actor from Bob's burgers.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Archer. Has H Jon Benjamin the voice actor from Bob's burgers.

wow im shocked i never heard of that show before

Breaking bad.....obviously

Game of thrones

Vikings which is a good alternative to game of thrones

Mr. Robot is an excellent show if you are a techy person

The Expanse (game of thrones in space)

Band of brothers mini series

The spy netflix mini series 

The Mentalist, Veep, The Man in the High Castle, Agent Carter, House MD, Everybody Loves Raymond, Suits, NCIS, Agents of SHIELD (at least the first few), The big bang theory, Daredevil, According to Jim, Stargate SG-1, A bit of Fry and Laurie, Scrubs, Fringe, Lost, MASH, Modern Family, Peep show, The Office, The Office US, Parks and Recreation, Louie, Downton Abbey, Black Adder, QI (if it counts as a tv show), Castle, Californiacation, Narcos (I like  Narcos Mexico too), Breaking bad and Better call Saul, Firefly, Friends, Two and a half men, Seinfeld, That '70s show, Silicon valley, The IT crowd, Archer (I think this one will fit you the most), How i met your mother, The flash, Married with children, The fresh prince of bel air, Rules of engagement, Stranger things, Vikings, Game of thrones, My name is Earl, 13 reasons why, The crown, 2 broke girls, Band of brothers and The Pacific, Chernobyl,...

oh and:  The end of the fun***in world and Casa de la Papel (Money heist)  both on Netflix

This are some of shows I've watched and liked. Sadly I have watched some 5+ times and haven't yet seen some of the other iconic shows that are on my to watch list..

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

Person of Interest !!!

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/19/why-you-should-be-watching-person-of-interest

image.png.7ef58b87c11beaee85e2c9661fe944c9.png
https://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/22/person-of-interest-the-episodes-that-will-catch-you-up

https://www.indiewire.com/2015/09/7-reasons-person-of-interest-should-be-your-next-binge-project-58659/
image.png.55c5db653e0e1d2bf29990b4bf08049d.png

and 

The haunting of hill house 

On 4/20/2015 at 2:08 AM, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:
Lost 
Person of Interest

People, seriously need to see Person of interest 

post-21562-0-02866400-1425328090_thumb.j
On 9/8/2015 at 2:45 AM, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

Person of Interest 

post-21562-0-02621200-1433442600.jpg
post-21562-0-99904400-1433442597_thumb.j
post-21562-0-09699400-1433442592.jpg
post-21562-0-02257800-1433442606.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

emergence (I watched the pilot havent seen more yet)

blind spot

the black list

fairy gone (hulu has 1-12 dubbed epp 13 just dropped and is sub only)

buzz feed :unsolved supernatural (i mean, they are funny to watch.)

just started watching the Rookie after having it recommended... It's not bad. I like Nathon Fillion, he's got a good knack for dry comedy, and I didn't realise Melisa O'Neil from Dark Matter was also in it.

Also.. if anyone has Netflix.. I honestly urge you to check out 'Final Space'  it's an animated show but for adults... it's got everything any show wishes it had. Great plots, great voice acting, great writing, character development as well as suich great emotional hooks that draw you in and make you care about a frickin animated character. It's the best animated show EVER!!!

I think I've watched both seasons 3 or 4 times already now and I keep coming back to it still. S2 just ended a few weeks ago and I cannot wait for S3.

so finally... all I have to say is.

CHOOKITY PAH!!!

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.

Ima put down CyberSix and see if anyone remember that show lol. I watch the normal stuff like Southpark, GoT and such. But I try to find hidden gems that people tend to overlook. 

If you have Amazon Prime Video id recommend watching

• Goliath
  • Sneaky Pete
  • Tom Clancys Jake Ryan

If you have Hulu I recommend

• Vikings love that show

Just now, remo said:

If you have Amazon Prime Video id recommend watching

• Goliath
  • Sneaky Pete
  • Tom Clancys Jake Ryan

If you have Hulu I recommend

• Vikings love that show

OH AND ELEMENTARY......>SO GOOD

I tend to watch a lot of crime dramas/procedural like NCIS, CSI (back in the day when it both existed and was good), Elementary (which is far superior to Sherlock, don't @ me), 

One of my personal favourites is The Blacklist, James Spader is just brilliant, and it is a perfect mix of comedy and drama/action

Amazon has a lot of 'originals' that are really good, like Goliath, Bosch, The Man in the High Castle, and let's not forget The Grand Tour!

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

Just now, yolosnail said:

I tend to watch a lot of crime dramas/procedural like NCIS, CSI (back in the day when it both existed and was good), Elementary (which is far superior to Sherlock, don't @ me), 

One of my personal favourites is The Blacklist, James Spader is just brilliant, and it is a perfect mix of comedy and drama. 

Amazon has a lot of 'originals' that are really good, like Goliath, Bosch, The Man in the High Castle, and let's not forget The Grand Tour!

YES ELEMENTARY IS SO GOOD

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 5:05 PM, Calling John said:

Currently i only watch

fresh off the boat

simpsons

family guy

bobs burgers

south park

American dad
whose line is it anyway

i never like rick and Morty

what others should i check out

just watched the first episode of HBO's the Watchmen. It is super good. You do not need to have knowledge about the comics or any of the lore to watch this show. Its not really a superhero show, its more about a KKK type group vs COPS who happen to wear masks. Its more good vs evil and everything in between. 

Things currently watching

1. The Good Doctor(Ongoing Season 3 )
  2. House M.D.(Finished  8 Seasons)
  3. Rick and Morty (When Season 4 is out)

Nothing else is good on tv... 

The best show I've seen in 2019 so far has been....Chernobyl. It was fricking excellent. Then again, I live in Finland, I remember from my childhood when Chernobyl blew up, radio and TV going on about it like 24/7, my mum being visibly really shaken and not letting us kids go outdoors for a while, so the personal connection to the whole damn is quite possibly giving me some bias wrt. the show.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Hawaii Five-0 (the 2010 reboot)

... and that's it for modern shows.

I'm currently halfway through season 5 of Magnum, P.I.

Once that's done I'll either start watching The Sopranos or Married ... With Children.

Then again I'm in an 80s show mood now, so I could just as easily decide to re-watch Knight Rider , Airwolf, or Miami Vice.