The MOST POWERFUL Gaming Phone on the Planet.

The first ROG Phone blew us away with its rich assortment of accessories – But now that ASUS is getting serious with ROG Phone II, can the same trick work twice?

Buy ASUS ROG Phone II on Amazon: https://geni.us/cXBBPn

Emily @ LINUS MEDIA GROUP                                  

congratulations on breaking absolutely zero stereotypes - @cs_deathmatch

this doesn't make a bad pfp

image.png.d25405dc2ad96e3c35d664892e5de153.png

but it also is the face of pure terror if you stare long enough

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

gaming phones are still a gimmick to me

Given how absolutely massive the mobile gaming market is though, it actually makes sense. Mobile games aren't talked about much here because most of us are PC/console gamers, but they have massive playerbases are are easily accessible because the majority of people need a phone anyways. Most of the accessories are probably gimmicks, but the phones themselves have been pretty damn good from everything I've read or seen on them (mostly the Razer Phone and ROG Phone lines, there's a couple alternatives from smaller companies though). 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I really don't get why they don't go the motorola route for quick launching the camera for example.

For years a double twist launches the camera and a double shake turns on the flashlight.

It might take a few tries to get used to it but once you figure it out, it's awesome.

Also, people DO buy phones just for gaming, I did that, twice...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

$900 for the phone?????????
Would be good for around $500 as an alternative to the switch.

8 minutes ago, poochyena said:

Would be good for around $500 as an alternative to the switch.

at this price point you might as well just buy a switch

and a new phone

I have a secondary Android device for gaming. It's called an Amazon Fire TV 2. Cost me 20 USD.

Re the double tap on the volume down button.

My Mate20pro uses this but what's nice is that, from the lock screen/scree off, it actually takes a picture before launching the camera interface.

This is the second (?) video in the last week with no intro...

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

I was so CLOSE to buying it.....but then I found out that T-mobile bands 71 and 12 are missing. No go for me. This would mean I would get less coverage and or slower data speeds. I travel the world working on airplanes and use T-mobile. I need a phone that can run on ANY network. I bought the Cosmo Communicator. No notch. 2 usb type C ports, a 3.5mm jack, two screens and real buttons! My mechanic hands don't always work on touch screens very well.

To reply to the 10:50 statement

guys hit me up, if you are into the idea of a secondary android device that you use for just gaming

My primary phone is an Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016), that I use as a daily driver.

I bought a refurbished Iphone 6s, at around 120$, just for "gaming" (Pokemon Go), because it runs that specific game as smoothly as 300/400$ android phones. It literally has only that game and apps to organize events with the community (Messenger, Discord, Telegram).

IMG_1472.jpg.b455f5c351dbf5c514cd51995c2af605.jpg

18 hours ago, matt-fr said:

To reply to the 10:50 statement

My primary phone is an Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016), that I use as a daily driver.

I bought a refurbished Iphone 6s, at around 120$, just for "gaming" (Pokemon Go), because it runs that specific game as smoothly as 300/400$ android phones. It literally has only that game and apps to organize events with the community (Messenger, Discord, Telegram).

IMG_1472.jpg.b455f5c351dbf5c514cd51995c2af605.jpg

So you're the guy they resurrected the ipod touch for! 

2 hours ago, Jotoco said:

So you're the guy they resurrected the ipod touch for! 

No GPS chip in the Ipod Touch, making it useless for Pokemon Go.

27 minutes ago, matt-fr said:

No GPS chip in the Ipod Touch, making it useless for Pokemon Go.

Seriously? Damn is Apple cheap or what

I would like to remind all of you that there are a lot of people especially in Asia that makes a living playing+streaming mobile games.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

On 10/4/2019 at 5:10 AM, samcool55 said:

I really don't get why they don't go the motorola route for quick launching the camera for example.

For years a double twist launches the camera and a double shake turns on the flashlight.

It might take a few tries to get used to it but once you figure it out, it's awesome.

Also, people DO buy phones just for gaming, I did that, twice...

Viewing this on a Moto G5s lol