Mouse sticks between monitors

TheVirusNX

I have monitor 1 Landscape flipped 1600x900, monitor 3 is 1600x900, TV is 2. When move between 2/1 or 2/3 its fine but when I try to move between 1/3 it gets stuck unless I like slam it up/down. Any ideas how to make this smoother and easier? 

monitor setup.JPG

monitor setup displays.PNG

Oh, I recognize this one. Annoying yes.

If memory serves thisbhad something to do with the windows snap feature, and ti my recollection there's no easy way to fix it.

I'm not entirely certain if this is still valid, so before performing the following I recommend creating a restore Point first.

Then.

In the Registry Editor, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\EdgeUi.

Click on the EdgeUi key in the left pane to display its contents in the right pane.

Right-click on an empty space in the right pane, hover over New and click on DWORD (32-bit) Value.

Name the new DWORD value MouseMonitorEscapeSpeed.

Double-click on MouseMonitorEscapeSpeed, change its value data to 1 and click on OK.

Restart your computer.

Should be good  now 

It is indeed as at @Deetex pointed out that the issue is with Windows Snapping. Basically if you go to slow, i thinks you're trying to snap something, not move to the next monitor unless you accelerate quickly. Follow this guild on how to disable this feature. Bare in mind if you use the snapping feature, this will affect your ability to do so in the future since you will be disabling it. https://www.howtogeek.com/365043/how-to-disable-snap-assist-in-windows-10/

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card