Freeze

blu3d0g

Hello I am having a problem with windows 10. It makes that sound like I unplugged the usb or something like that and then it freezes for 3-10 seconds

Now before u say go ahead and unplug all ya usb devices from pc... no that is not a problem (its just an example of the sound it makes) , now the real problem is about the display/graphics card

When this "sound" noises in the display settings it is noticable that another display has connected. "Non pnp display" that has no properties suck as refresh rate,resolution... it obviously doesn't exist but its there...

Now is it a monitor problem? Honestly I am not sure but it works on my other PCs so I think its alright, now onto my gpu and indeed I did have some amd driver problems before (Its always like that with amd lol)

It is also very possible that some windows update broke my experince. But you might say maybe it really is about your pc/components.. Well could be but windows was always making problems for me..

Currently I am using Ubuntu 19.4 and it works very well but I miss windows a lot, after all I am mainly a game... aren't we all :)

Well right now Im stuck playing Rocket League on linux.. If anyone has some idea how I could eliminate these problems please feel free to share :D

3 minutes ago, blu3d0g said:

Hello I am having a problem with windows 10. It makes that sound like I unplugged the usb or something like that and then it freezes for 3-10 seconds

Now before u say go ahead and unplug all ya usb devices from pc... no that is not a problem (its just an example of the sound it makes) , now the real problem is about the display/graphics card

When this "sound" noises in the display settings it is noticable that another display has connected. "Non pnp display" that has no properties suck as refresh rate,resolution... it obviously doesn't exist but its there...

Now is it a monitor problem? Honestly I am not sure but it works on my other PCs so I think its alright, now onto my gpu and indeed I did have some amd driver problems before (Its always like that with amd lol)

It is also very possible that some windows update broke my experince. But you might say maybe it really is about your pc/components.. Well could be but windows was always making problems for me..

Currently I am using Ubuntu 19.4 and it works very well but I miss windows a lot, after all I am mainly a game... aren't we all :)

Well right now Im stuck playing Rocket League on linux.. If anyone has some idea how I could eliminate these problems please feel free to share :D

Hello blu3d0g Here are some things to try. Try reinstalling graphics drivers. Another thing you could try s getting a USB stick and download an older version of windows. How old is your Graphics card? Has it done this since you have gotten the graphics card or happen after an update. You could also contract AMD and ask them if it is a known problem with your type of graphics card and that version of windows. I don't know what the AMD version of geforce expeirience is like but if they are similar here is what it looks like fir NVIDIA.image.png.74835e6c3ef7bab3db78cd30cb745229.png

Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 XC Ultra 16 GB of Corsair Vengence Gigbyte B450 Aorus Pro EVGA Supernova 650 G3 Thermaltake V200 TG RGB 

19 hours ago, Sam.MP4 said:

Hello blu3d0g Here are some things to try. Try reinstalling graphics drivers. Another thing you could try s getting a USB stick and download an older version of windows. How old is your Graphics card? Has it done this since you have gotten the graphics card or happen after an update. You could also contract AMD and ask them if it is a known problem with your type of graphics card and that version of windows. I don't know what the AMD version of geforce expeirience is like but if they are similar here is what it looks like fir NVIDIA.image.png.74835e6c3ef7bab3db78cd30cb745229.png

have rx 570 nitro+ 4gb with latest drivers+latest chipset drivers mobo is brand new a320 mk from asus

On 9/30/2019 at 6:46 AM, blu3d0g said:

have rx 570 nitro+ 4gb with latest drivers+latest chipset drivers mobo is brand new a320 mk from asus

Sorry I haven’t replied I have been a bit busy recently. If you. An I would recommend doing a clean install of windows if you can. Also try checking event viewer to see if there were any errors when it happens.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 XC Ultra 16 GB of Corsair Vengence Gigbyte B450 Aorus Pro EVGA Supernova 650 G3 Thermaltake V200 TG RGB