Cannot find HDD

Bfking23
Go to solution Solved by Camdate,

if you remove the partitions form your hdd it doesnt show up in file explorer, but as C2dan88 said look in disk management, If it doenst show there try opening the Command promt by searching for cmd in the windows 10 start menu, type in cmd : diskpart , it will open a subwindow. then type in list disk, then it should show you all plugged in storage devices

I just deleted all partitions and made a new install of Windows 10 after having problems with my PC and now I can't seem to find my HDD drive anywhere, only the SSD that windows is installed on. I was following the steps of another user in this forum that helped me reinstall windows after not being able to reset my PC.

if you remove the partitions form your hdd it doesnt show up in file explorer, but as C2dan88 said look in disk management, If it doenst show there try opening the Command promt by searching for cmd in the windows 10 start menu, type in cmd : diskpart , it will open a subwindow. then type in list disk, then it should show you all plugged in storage devices

1 hour ago, Gamer02032003 said:

So it doesn’t show in the disk management and when I search “cmd : diskpart” it does not display a sub window 

EDIT: I FIXED THE PROBLEM, thank you for your suggestions 

Edited by Bfking23