Changes to my network

Donut417

So I talked to my mom about moving the Plex server and possibly the NAS to the BULL SHIT room we have, she said we could talk about it. I call the room that because its too small to be a bedroom, and shes not using it as a Den. Basically all the extra shit kinda gets thrown in there. Any who, Im thinking of fishing a network cable up to my room and running it to this room. Mainly, she is concerned I might over load the circuit my room is on. Im personally concerned with heat stroke in the summer time. Plus I want to declutter before I upgrade my bedrooms home theater. I do have some questions however. I know for a fact Ill be at least running CAT6, not sure if I should run CAT6A. Basically I can only run 1 Ethernet cable, so It has support my Plex server and my NAS (Plex content stored here). I have an HD Home run that I use for OTA TV. Eventually I might get an outdoor antenna, this makes things easier as I could just run the coax in thru the foundation, instead of thru my bedroom wall on the second floor of the house. 

So right now the modem and router are in my room. The Plex server, NAS, my desktop, and HD homerun are all connected directly to the router. What I want to do is run 1 Ethernet cable to the BS room. I have a 5 port Gigabit switch already that I can use. Then just connect the Plex server and NAS to that. Any one see any bottle necks? To be clear, most of the content we have going thru Plex is OTA TV content. I have several shows I record. We can have up to 3 streams happening at a time. Plus what ever data I decide to dump to the NAS. 

Additional questions:

1) I need maybe 50-100 feet of Ethernet cabling, I plan on running this to wall jacks. Where can I get good quality Ethernet and Ethernet wall jacks?  None of that CCA shit, full copper only.

2) Can any one recommend some crimpers and a punch down tool that isnt too much money? 

3) Would like a not too expensive UPS, not sure if I should go Line Interactive or just a cheap one, I dont need long run time. Just long enough for the NAS to power down. 

4) Any other suggestions are welcome. 

Mainly Im trying to get the costs down. I can set aside some money for this project. 

Stores: Walmart, Bestbuy, Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, Amazon, Newegg. Preferred. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

On 9/27/2019 at 7:52 PM, Donut417 said:

she is concerned I might over load the circuit my room is on

Did a little investigating and this might be a true statment. Me and her rooms are on one 15 Amp breaker. We both run Window Air units in the summer, mine I know for a fact takes about 300 watts. 

Any ideas about the above? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.