Thinking about monitor upgrade, not sure which to replace.

HarrisonCassidy

I am currently running a 2x monitor setup, an LG (75 hz freesync ips 29 inch 1080p ultrawide) and a dell (60 hz, tn 23 inch 2048x1152 16:9) and I think I would like to replace one of them in favor of a 1440p 100-144hz monitor. In game, I am not expecting to get 1440p 144hz with my vega, but would like to be able to choose, depending on the game.

Currently, I have both monitors on a gast spring vesa mount, which i believe supports up to 2, 27 inch monitors, but since the dell is a little smaller and the lg is a little bigger, I manage to get them to fit. Also I am happy to say the height of the two screens are also about the same, so they line up well.

I am leaning towards selling the lg for a few reasons 1) the ultrawide plus the new monitor would likely not fit with my current mount unless its in portrait mode (is this something I should consider?) 2) The dell is supposedly 10 bit colour, even though it's a tn vs ips. 3) the dell does have an integrated webcam and mic (although pretty crappy webcam and I have a separate mic) this point could be made null by picking up a cheap webcam. 4) the dell has a few usb plugs that do come in handy. 5) the LG probably has a better sell value.

Did I just make my choice while writing this? Maybe, but I'd love some opinions! 

Also, any recommendations on monitors? I think I am leaning towards a 27 inch 16:9, 24 sounds a little small for me and anything bigger I may have a hard time fitting. I have enjoyed the ultrawide lifestyle though, but I know looking for an ultrawide with those specs would be pricey. I think my ideal buy would be LG-27GL850-B but would be most comfortable at or below $500 CAD.

Monitors: LG 29UM69G-B and Dell SP2309W
GPU: Radeon Vega 56
CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600
Memory - 2 x 8 GB DDR4 - 2666
Motherboard: Asus - STRIX B350-F

Well I am using an 35" 21:9 Widescreen/Ultrawide Monitor myself, and here in Germany there's quite a huge amount of possible monitors that would fit your needs.
You should be able to get a decent 21:9 29" (or less) monitor with 1080p (yes just like your current one) with 100/120/144Hz for under 500CAD.
You may think is it worth it to invest all the money into those few more frames? Yes it is, believe me :)
Personally I would reccomend you an 21:9 3440x1440p monitor, but those are quite expensive, event though there are a few affordable models with 100hz and freesync.
As always it depends on what you're planning to do, what games you play and so on ...  

i7-6850K, ASRock X99 Taichi, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3000Mhz CL15, 2x EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 SLI, some SSD's/HDD's, EVGA G2 1300W PSU,

quite a few Coldzero Parts ... all inside an Corsair Obsidian 900D - detailled information on my Profil