MUST play games

thegamezbeplayed

I've really loved Mafia II (one of the best and hooking stories i've seen!) and the Civilization series!

Tropico 3 and 4 were also terrific!

All tastes are in the nature, for me you are considered a real pc gamer if you play a lot of real games (by that I mean everything except flash games on the web an things like that) and if you are ready to put a lot of money in your configuration to have the best experience possible.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Metro 2033

All Half Life games

AND.....my favorite game of ALLL time, Just cause 2 + multiplayer mod.

lost planet 2 was the worst game i have played but games in this pic are all good i removed the bad games like boarder lands 2 and minecraft plus ghost recon and i would add bioshock 1 but lost the icon

post-4498-13667861251177_thumb.png

Battlefield 3, Binding of Isaac, Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike:GO, Gmod, Elder Of Scrolls V: Skyrim

I consider anyone that likes the half life games to be lesser humans and Painkiller is the best game ever made. And C&C Generals, that's the best too :P

Every PC gamer has to have played Half Life 2 sometime in their lives. I would also recommend Starcraft 2 as one of the must play PC games

far cry 3 is just amazing. metro 2033, half life, age of empires 2 & 3 (my most played game), BF 2 & 3 . Need for speed shift 2

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green