Samsung Galaxy s10 battery life

Ed.Nev

I am interested in getting this phone however I want to check how good the battery is. will it survive a whole day? anyone with this phone or with knowledge on it please let me know how it performs. my current phone is the a50 

many thanks 

I have the S10+ 500GB Ceramic White model. Battery life is pretty good, it entirely depends on the settings you use. For example, Resolution, Brightness, have a lot of background apps running. Pretty basic stuff, I can say however my general use is messaging whether it's FB Messanger, or standard texting, browsing apps like Reddit and ifunny, as well as standard Facebook for listing on and viewing the marketplace. I'm not gaming or watching videos or anything on it a lot or anything like that however even if I do I can still get a full day out of it, when I get home from my 10 hour shift at work everyday I usually still have 40 to 50% or more left and that's on the max resolution and brightness of the display. I haven't tested continuous usage or anything like that but for my usage it can 100% last the whole day even two or more(by turning down resolution and brightness, turning on power saving etc.)  if I needed.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

depends on what you want to do with the phone? how heavily will you use it? what brightness? wifi to data? games? resolution? 

for the average person, yes, full day battery

9 hours ago, Ed.Nev said:

I am interested in getting this phone however I want to check how good the battery is. will it survive a whole day? anyone with this phone or with knowledge on it please let me know how it performs. my current phone is the a50 

many thanks 

My wife has that phone and she is pretty much addicted to it, constantly on Facebook and playing several different games. She can get through most of the day, topping off just before dinner time (5pm ish). So, if you're anything less than a heavy user it should do you just fine, but even if you're an Internet warrior with some tweaks to the settings you could probably stretch it to end of day.