What's the best bang for the buck 360 rad?

I'm looking to (Steve voice) dip my toes in to the... water.

Hoping to make an open loop for 9700k and 1080ti, but I don't want to spend more than I need to. Any recommendations on good bang for the buck rads, blocks, fittings and tubes (soft tubing)

Building in o11 dynamic if that matters

@JohnShepard

If you really want to keep on a tight budget without going gheto DIY, take a look at Barrow and Bykski parts and kits.

You also have Aluminium parts and kits from the likes of EKWB and such.

Beyond that ur looking at mainstream brand copper loop components.

EK

HWLabs

Alphacool

XSPC

Bitspower

etc

Price difference can be significant. For example in the UK a EKWB CPU blocks can cost around £70-£80, a Bykski or Barrow block is half that.

Similarly with rads. You can spend £70-120 on a HWLabs rad or £40 for a Bykski one.

For fittings u can spend £10-£20 per fitting on Bitspower ones, or £4 each on Barrows that look almost identical.

There is some performance difference, especially with regards to rads, but less so in regards to Blocks, and no difference really between fittings beyond visuals.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

You can go Aluminum, but then you have to make sure to not mix copper and aluminum parts. LTT did a video about EK's aluminum line:

Ali express. And cheap eBay stuff. 

Id rather spend for a name brand so it’s still pleasant to look at. No reason going cheap on hoses as it doesn’t cost much at all. Ek matte black hoses are good with any build. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Depends your budget,If you want max cooling,hardware labs rads and heat killer blocks.If money is tight and want more wallet friendly options.Barrow and bykski both are cheaper and honestly live up to ek standards in cooling.A friend of mine his whole loop is all their parts and spent under 400 for blocks on the cpu the cpu pump res and dual 360 rads.And i was shocked to see a bykski block on his vega nitro run cooler then a bigger brand one on a blower card.