Ask the 13 Year Old Anything (Necromanced 10-5-14)

miyabwah

Why are these kinds of threads necessary?

brb, gonna make an "ask a white middle class american dude anything" thread.

its a lazy way of getting to know people.

Dell Latitude E6500. It's a giant beast. (Which is why I need a netbook, seeing as I smashed my last one.) It runs stable at full speed at just over 1 volt, but I was only able to get up to 1.8GHz on the lowest .9 volts without any BSODing. I'll have to do some more tinkering with it.

I guess I got a good c2d. Doesn't really save my battery much, but it does keep it a crap ton cooler. like 40f difference under full load.

i play old games like Re-Volt, and they run at 120+ FPS mostly, if not, all the time.

Get a new computer, you'll be amazed by the FPS you get in CoD 1 United Offensive MP at max settings. (Don't bash, I've been playing it a ton ever since I got it when I was 9.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I guess I got a good c2d. Doesn't really save my battery much, but it does keep it a crap ton cooler. like 40f difference under full load.

Yep, I've spent hours tweaking the heatsink/copper shims/thermal paste and mine runs extremely cool on the 1.8GHz. (Like 140f under load with the fan off. Much cooler with it on.) When it was stock with just a little bit of thermal paste in there, the thing would run right against the throttling CONSTANTLY with the fan on max. So, I bypassed the throttling. BIOS recorded a thermal trip at 260f. Runs well over 100f cooler than that now.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

lets get this straight

1. You know what LGA 775 is

2. You probably know more about computers than me and I'm 3 years older (apparently)

4. You have 3k post on the forums

5. None of the posts I have seen by you have the word 'faggot' or 'Gay' in them

6. You have been 12 for more than one year it seems

Conclusion, you are not a twelvie, even if you actually are 12, you are a nice person, and unless you hang around the group of sluts in your year at school that try and hit on everything that moves, you physically cannot be a twelvie.  Not all people who are 12  are twelvies you know, only the ones who act like an idiot 24/7...i am told atlest.

Anyway, for the question, at what age do you want first have sex, if at all.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

What's the oldest game console you've played on?Have you ever used a floppy disc?What's the oldest OS you've used
Nintendo 64No.Windows 95
Are you a guy
Yes...
Did you fall asleep?
Yes...
How many girls have you been with?
what's it like having a cell phone?
Nothing special, doesn't even have cellular service.
Are you a cyborg?
Possibly.
Harry... are you a wizard?
Not as far as I know..
lets get this straight1. You know what LGA 775 is2. You probably know more about computers than me and I'm 3 years older (apparently)4. You have 3k post on the forums5. None of the posts I have seen by you have the word 'faggot' or 'Gay' in them6. You have been 12 for more than one year it seemsConclusion, you are not a twelvie, even if you actually are 12, you are a nice person, and unless you hang around the group of sluts in your year at school that try and hit on everything that moves, you physically cannot be a twelvie. Not all people who are 12 are twelvies you know, only the ones who act like an idiot 24/7...i am told atlest.Anyway, for the question, at what age do you want first have sex, if at all.
i joined the forum in May, it hasn't even been a year.18..

That'll change the moment you hit puberty!

yeah, I lied about that question.. #safeanswer

1995 b*tches

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black