Best bang for buck graphics card for my latest upgrade?

Fontaine

So I've just ordered the following to upgrade my current FX8350 build:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor
Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory
Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Sabrent Rocket 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

I have a Sapphire R9 290 tri-x at the moment, running on a 21:9 ultrawide LG at 60hz. Monitor upgrade to come later. 

Been a a while since I looked at the graphics card market so what is the best bang for buck card to pair with my new system. Research points towards the 5700 XT but I'm not 100% on that... thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, Gofunk said:

running on a 21:9 ultrawide LG at 60hz

Research points towards the 5700 XT

pretty overkill for your performance target, what are you going to upgrade to monitor wise down the line?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Research points towards the 5700 XT but I'm not 100% on that... thoughts? 

I’d go for the 5700 XT. It trades blows with the 2070 Super for less money.

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

9 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

pretty overkill for your performance target, what are you going to upgrade to monitor wise down the line?

Some kind of curved ultra/super wide high refresh rate, high resolution, all singing all dancing monitor! 

Like this samsung one for example: https://www.ebuyer.com/900707-samsung-c43j892-43-curved-ultrawide-uhd-curved-monitor-lc43j892dkuxen

6 minutes ago, Fontaine said:

Some kind of curved ultra/super wide high refresh rate, high resolution, all singing all dancing monitor!

1440p 144hz would be a solid choice for a new monitor. If that is what you might upgrade too 5700XT it is 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

17 minutes ago, Fontaine said:

would the 5700 XT keep up with this and be future proof for a few years?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lg-34gk950f-34-3440x1440-nano-ips-freesync-2-hdr-144hz-1ms-curved-widescreen-led-monitor-mo-14w-lg.html 

Or am I best to go for something better from the green camp?

EDIT: FreeSync 2.... so red only

I think it would keep up for a few years. If you did go team green, there are other variants of that same monitor that support G-sync as well as being cheaper.

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin