Who has the Best PC at LTT??

jakkuh_t

Who has the best PC setup at LMG? These guys compete for Cash and Hardware!

Thanks to Intel for sponsoring this video! Check out their content about the benefits of pre-built vs custom PCs, and many other topics, at https://www.intel.com/builtvscustom

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

3 hours ago, Saksham said:

Loved the video, but isnt this post just slightly late?

yup, very.

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

Very interesting video, I like how everyone featured in it has very different styles.

My favourite setup would be Tyler's, his room is interesting although it could use a cleanup (I would probably get a new keyboard, a new mouse and a new mouse pad instead of cleaning them).

Jake could use some serious cable management and maybe think about wall-mounting the monitors (provided his parents are ok with that, of course). The most hideous thing (apart from the sock from under the bed) was the AC tubing, but I guess that one is not that easy to hide.

JonO's setup was nice, but imho his placed looked a bit sterile, but that's just my opinion/taste.

Tyler looks like my kind of people. The kind of people who know you apply 3 light coats and spend vast sums of money on miniatures you may never use for games that are getting constantly cancelled because nerds can never agree on a time to play board games with one another. 

Also the kind of dude who absolutely takes a minimum of 3 board games on every road trip.

乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚

On 9/23/2019 at 9:28 AM, jakkuh_t said:

Who has the best PC setup at LMG? These guys compete for Cash and Hardware!

Thanks to Intel for sponsoring this video! Check out their content about the benefits of pre-built vs custom PCs, and many other topics, at https://www.intel.com/builtvscustom

Can Tyler explain the poster Muktibahini to this Bangladeshi ?

Thanks.

Seeing random rooms of people is always fun to do. Here, have another random room:

Spoiler
redgri.jpg

Runner up should be Jono. I mean not only he's the most organised and has the best setup (which was the tittle of the video…?) but also because he's got the good taste of running a Mac at work :)

Tyler totally deserved the main prize though if anything just for how much nerdiness is in that guy's house!! :D