I want to share an idea on manufacturing a better monitors than that are available in the market I want to share this in person to the manufacture.

Vishal Chandan

I have a technology to make a higher frequency and more color accurate and less response time display.

So I decided to share this technology to share it with the Asus rog team.

Now the estimated speed that can be achieved by the display would be 400 Hz and the color accuracy of the screen will be as good as that of the 120 Hz display.

so please show me a way to get in contact with the rog team to speak about it.

PLEASE LINUS HELP ME.

Like context their media relations / investor relations department or something along those lines.

But... if you have such technology be sure to trademark/patent it before going public with it.

???‍♂️

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

"I've created a revolutionary technology, and decided the best way to get in professional contact with a manufacturer is to post on a tech forum"

wot

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Guys I didn't ask for a rig that could give such frame rates i am asking a way to contacts them.

pls  i want a way to contact them that is a way to contact  ROG team.

7 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Like context their media relations / investor relations department or something along those lines.

But... if you have such technology be sure to trademark/patent it before going public with it.

???‍♂️

But the idea is too crude to patient it i just want it to give it jus tlike this but need recognition

If this is legit... then you would do better research and find out how to contact Asus to get into discussions with them about it rather than post on a tech forum asking for help to reach them. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

10 minutes ago, Vishal Chandan said:

Guys I didn't ask for a rig that could give such frame rates i am asking a way to contacts them.

pls  i want a way to contact them that is a way to contact  ROG team.

If you can dev such a technology
I think you'd be able to go on facebook, twitter, their website...

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I wanna see "your" idea lol. Sounds like bs to me.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

If this is legit... then you would do better research and find out how to contact Asus to get into discussions with them about it rather than post on a tech forum asking for help to reach them. 

Well I am just asking help from where to start

Just now, Vishal Chandan said:

Well I am just asking help from where to start

asus.com 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

3 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

If you can dev such a technology
I think you'd be able to go on facebook, twitter, their website...

How about youtube I wanted to make a detalied  illustration of how it works

How about youtube I wanted to make a detalied  illustration of how it works

I'm not going to give you advice on how to market your technology. if it's good. they'll care.

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

>smart enough to revolutionize display technology

>too stupid to google how to contact a potential business partner

ok bud

I call myself tech enthusiast but my career is architecture how could so i don't want to get totaly into it

1 minute ago, givingtnt said:

I'm not going to give you advice on how to market your technology. if it's good. they'll care.

I am marketing it dude i am just giving it away so that i can use it some day

I am marketing it dude i am just giving it away so that i can use it some day

then why don't you share it here ?
IF you're not going to apply for a patent.. what's the point ?

1 minute ago, givingtnt said:

then why don't you share it here ?
IF you're not going to apply for a patent.. what's the point ?

Its about recognition and appreciation and wide reach.

Its about recognition and appreciation and wide reach.

Hahahahaha ok, I'm done here.

Have fun with your secretive free and open "project".

A company like Asus most likely won't be interested in your ideas for a couple of reasons.

If they have some engineers working on similar techniques as yours, if they hear your ideas you could then sue them for stealing your ideas when they release something made by their engineer which works similarly to yours. 

Also, Asus doesn't really make most of the monitor... the LCD panels are made by panel manufacturers like Samsung, AU Optronics and so on... these are basically factories that make only panels for monitors and TVs.

The LCD controller boards are made with various controllers made by Mediatek, Realtek, Samsung etc

The power supply is outsourced to power supply companies which deal with all the hassle of certifications and ratings and validations for various countries around the world (delta, fsp, lite-on, lots of other OEMS) ... recently they don't even deal with internal power supplies anymore, they just ship 12v wallwart adapters in the box, which are volume, mass produced power supplies. Asus doesn't make those, they buy them from OEM maker in tens of thousands of units.

At best a company like Asus only comes up with better backlight technologies (better leds) and they make the design of the plastic case (the molding) and the foot stand... and maybe some stupid rgb on the plastic case.

So if you're such a noob that you didn't even research this and you're trying to get in touch with someone who won't even know what to do with your "ideas" I have serious doubts you actually have something clever or innovative.

If you're not interested in patents and shit, only recognition, then simply publish the information here.

This is a big forum with lots of people reading it.

Your ideas will show up during Google searches and nobody will delete your account or claim credit for your ideas.

Your ideas would count as prior art when it comes to patents so every panel manufacturer or lcd controller manufacturer that stumbles upon them could freely implement them.

You'll just have to accept not having your name listed in monitor manuals or whatever.

There's thousands of engineers designing LCD controllers and panels and you don't see their names publicly recognized.

-Locked-

The answer has been answered several times and has turned into an argument fest 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P