Need help choosing between 2 similar laptops?

Go to solution Solved by Lennart van de Merwe,
5 minutes ago, AhICanNotThinkOfAUsername said:

I'm planning on using it for college, mainly for studding and working with AutoCAD, also a little bit of gaming. 

Aight chief, choose the ryzen 7 model. You aren't going to be doing heavy AutoCAD on either, but it's possible. If it is possible, you can upgrade to 16 gigs later.

2 minutes ago, AhICanNotThinkOfAUsername said:

Can any one help me around my problem with the dilemma on whether to choose a better CPU or more RAM?

CaptureNew.PNG

The left laptop for sure, mainly because it has SSD storage and quite a bit extra CPU headroom.

You aren't going to be using more then 8gb with gaming on this laptop. Middleload to heavyload video editing isn't really gonna work out either way, so just stick with 8 gb ram laptop that has the better CPU and storage.

If you want more specific advice tell us what you're gonna be doing with the laptop.

5 minutes ago, AhICanNotThinkOfAUsername said:

I'm planning on using it for college, mainly for studding and working with AutoCAD, also a little bit of gaming. 

Aight chief, choose the ryzen 7 model. You aren't going to be doing heavy AutoCAD on either, but it's possible. If it is possible, you can upgrade to 16 gigs later.