Ok, I went full JayZTwoCents here

Gonzalo Noriega

So I put a regular fan on the side of my PC, I removed the lateral panel and just put it in there... Temps went down like 10 degrees... I believe it can go lower but I dont know jack about fluid movement and stuff... NO, I am afraid of water cooling, i live in mexicali and humidity is way too high and heat is higher,.. Later ill put a pic...

CPU 65 and GPU 72... with the fan...

I'm not really sure what high humidity has to do with playing into your fear of water cooling. It doesn't really impact water cooled systems... It's not like they get lower than ambient temps.

Either way, uhhh congrats for finding out more airflow = better thermal performance?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

12 minutes ago, Gonzalo Noriega said:

So I put a regular fan on the side of my PC, I removed the lateral panel and just put it in there... Temps went down like 10 degrees... I believe it can go lower but I dont know jack about fluid movement and stuff... NO, I am afraid of water cooling, i live in mexicali and humidity is way too high and heat is higher,.. Later ill put a pic...

CPU 65 and GPU 72... with the fan...

This one, right?

https://www.cyberpuerta.mx/Computo-Hardware/Componentes/Gabinetes/Gabinete-Eagle-Warrior-Blade-A6-con-Ventana-LED-Rojo-Tower-ATX-Micro-ATX-USB-2-0-3-0-sin-Fuente-Negro.html

Move the front fans to the other side of the rails (fan hub facing towards the front of the case still) so they can actually pull air in from the side vents the case has. That should help reduce temps.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

What are your specs and how are your fans currently laid out?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

@WoodenMarker Check the Pic... fan config is 3 intake, CPU fan and one out... (removed lateral panel and put a regular mini house fan...)

@Tvwazhere it is an A& Eagle Warrior... 

fan is here Resultado de imagen para mini fan aurrera

Sin título.png

1 hour ago, Gonzalo Noriega said:

fan config is 3 intake, CPU fan and one out... (removed lateral panel and put a regular mini house fan...)
it is an A& Eagle Warrior.. 

Are you referring to the A6? There are several different cases from the Eagle Warrior Blade series. 

The solid front panel is probably obstructing most of the airflow so there isn't much intake. Are you able to remove the front panel?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

There it is... Cheap and not working... Holys hit, I didnt saw all that dust!... Im gonna clean that mess...

71053137_387453115483055_2212988603707949056_n.jpg

Edited by Gonzalo Noriega

oh! no, Ive cleaned it, it went down 10 degress playin KK 11 went uo to 62C and GEars 4, too, around 62/64... but also the temo outside its like 37/27 C...

Ok... What if I buy an AIO and put the radiator on cold water (thats why I am afraid of humidity)?... or should I take the 3 fans in the front out, put the purple one front and put the side cover with no outtakes.. I was thinking about use PVC tubes to send the air thru the heatsink fins of the CPU cooler, and do that aslo with the GPU... :/

On 9/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, Gonzalo Noriega said:

There it is... Cheap and not working...

What do you mean by not working? Your temps are fine. 

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

What do you mean by not working? Your temps are fine. 

I want to lower them!... there should be a way... maybe if I do the pvc pipes thing to push the air trhu the fins over one side instead of pushing the air trhu the fan...

20 minutes ago, Gonzalo Noriega said:

I want to lower them!

For what reason? There's no practical benefit for excessively low temps.