Acer Aspire 5750

Well, I have an Acer Aspire 5750, I just reinstall the OS because the hard drive was too small for me so I bought a new one.
I install my main programs and applications, but at first, it was not recognizing the internal graphics card, which is an Intel HD Graphics Family.
When I was trying to install the drivers that I downloaded from Acer's page, it says that the program won't work fine if I don't have the latest .NET Framework installed, which I do have installed.
I installed it anyways, it recognizes the sreen and a monitor I have, but then it goes back to the Windows Standar Driver saying It couldn't start the Intel Graphics Driver.
If anyone can help me, I would appreciated.

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro