Linus Network Build Sponsor

Liam Gorham

Linus has on a few of his videos the sponsored spot with a piece of software for deploying network machine builds simular to PXE boot, but i can't for the life of me find which video or company it was. It's sadly not on his sponsor list page either. Does anyone have either a video with it or can tell me the name, code etc?

You mean unRaid?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Don't think it was that one no, On the videos with it if was always "use code Linus to claim your free license worth x amount" and was solely for deploying windows etc images in your home, business etc. 

SmartDeploy perhaps?

(Probably a closed giveaway, just the first result I found)

Looks like the sponsor link is in there too, not sure if it's still active.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/