Powercooler 5700 xt

Sploork00

does the red dragon & red devil is good quality and reliable gpu? how they compared to gigabyte gaming oc?

7 minutes ago, Sploork00 said:

does the red dragon & red devil is good quality and reliable gpu?

yup, they are good

7 minutes ago, Sploork00 said:

ow they compared to gigabyte gaming oc?

iirc they are fairly similar. 

i would mostly look at the sapphire cards if they are avavible. 

9 minutes ago, Sploork00 said:

does the red dragon & red devil is good quality and reliable gpu? how they compared to gigabyte gaming oc?

you have already filtered down to these variations, just keep searching for individual reviews

red devil seems to be one of the best this round. but I personally not a fan of powercolor.

also remember to check out sapphire pulse & nitro

13 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

yup, they are good

iirc they are fairly similar. 

i would mostly look at the sapphire cards if they are avavible. 

thank you for fast answer, i heard about drivers problems with navi cards they gonna fix this in future?

11 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

you have already filtered down to these variations, just keep searching for individual reviews

red devil seems to be one of the best this round. but I personally not a fan of powercolor.

also remember to check out sapphire pulse & nitro

i can't find reviews about the red dragon.

Just now, Sploork00 said:

thank you for fast answer, i heard about drivers problems with navi cards they gonna fix this in future?

some of it is still there, tho its being resolved over time and is rather game specific. as allways, AMD launch drivers are garbage. 

1 minute ago, Sploork00 said:

i can't find reviews about the red dragon.

you said?

every major reviewer has done review on this card from gamer nexus to hardware unboxed to buildzoid doing a PCB brakedown. 

its about the top 3 best Navi cards. the Sapphire nitro and Asus strix taking the top spot. 

3 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

you linked to red devil lol

yeah, that on me. 

but the same logic applies. "have you even looked" logic as literally googling fixes it. 

49 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

some of it is still there, tho its being resolved over time and is rather game specific. as allways, AMD launch drivers are garbage.

i've also heard about problems with windows..

1 hour ago, Sploork00 said:

i've also heard about problems with windows..

You mean the latest update?

Thats just windows being windows. 

8 hours ago, Sploork00 said:

Red devil is amazing it runs super cool and looks amazing. Gigabyte is scuffed tbh 

6 hours ago, Pauleft said:

Red devil is amazing it runs super cool and looks amazing. Gigabyte is scuffed tbh 

Thats right, Gigabyte cant even be compared at the same level, worst thermals,noise etc..

Red Devil and Nitro as the best, I would lean more to Red Devil, has better VRMs, cooling is about the same, Nitro is slightly cooler but a bit more noisier which means if they level the same noise you would probably have the same temps.

The ASRock Challenger version has an extra year of warranty, if that interests you... (just turn down the fans a little, as they have an overly aggressive fan curve)

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

9 hours ago, BTGbullseye said:

The ASRock Challenger version has an extra year of warranty, if that interests you... (just turn down the fans a little, as they have an overly aggressive fan curve)

I don't know if it's just me but the bigger company you go with the better the support. (Besides Asus) like things like EVGA for example are better then sketchy other companies am I wrong?

2 hours ago, Pauleft said:

I don't know if it's just me but the bigger company you go with the better the support. (Besides Asus) like things like EVGA for example are better then sketchy other companies am I wrong?

Honestly, it depends who you ask. Experiences differ person by person but some companies do have a good rep for support - such as EVGA as quoted by you however they don't make AMD GPUs currently (unfortunately). But in terms of driver support that comes down purely to AMD.

If I had to pick for me it would be between the Sapphire Nitro+ and the Powercolour Red Devil. They're both beasts whilst the Strix card is, as with most things from Asus, overpriced in my opinion. If I was pushed I'd probably pick the Sapphire Nitro+ because it has a few little things that I like which most other cards don't have (example, you can change individual fan fins without sending the whole thing back to the manufacture and have them fix it).

22 hours ago, GeLi said:

Honestly, it depends who you ask. Experiences differ person by person but some companies do have a good rep for support - such as EVGA as quoted by you however they don't make AMD GPUs currently (unfortunately). But in terms of driver support that comes down purely to AMD.

If I had to pick for me it would be between the Sapphire Nitro+ and the Powercolour Red Devil. They're both beasts whilst the Strix card is, as with most things from Asus, overpriced in my opinion. If I was pushed I'd probably pick the Sapphire Nitro+ because it has a few little things that I like which most other cards don't have (example, you can change individual fan fins without sending the whole thing back to the manufacture and have them fix it).

thanks but i think I'll go with nvidia for better optimization with adobe softwares.

On 9/20/2019 at 9:13 AM, Pauleft said:

Right now, any company that manufactures new AMD components is an established brand... ASRock started as the budget side of ASUS, then they split into a seperate company, and they are now effectively on-par with ASUS for less expensive. (they are also much more gamer-centric)

3 hours ago, Sploork00 said:

thanks but i think I'll go with nvidia for better optimization with adobe softwares.

I have yet to see any downside to the 5700 XT compared to an RTX on CS6 or newer, unless you want to use NVENC.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms