How much rgb do you have...

thrasher_565

so i was thinking could i possibly have the most rgb in one computer system? let me no what you have in your system and what controllers, fans and stuff you use.

29X hd120mm corsair fans (12 leds each fan)

1x argb cpu block

2x argb flow meter's

2x argb res rgb tube

1x argb strip probably 6 to 8 feet

1x argb corsair ram cooler (hard to say if im going to use it as i did buy tryden z rgb ram or find a argb water block)

1x argb lianl li 24pin and 2x 8pin

1x argb m.2 to pcie (don't no if im going to use as im still ruining windows 7 and cant git it to install. i think i can use it for storage tho maybe install my games to it for faster booting times) might water cool it to haha mad with power

im probably going to put 5mm rgb leds in some of the g/4 stopper and might look in to adding some leds in my pump housing.

need to get an argb strip for my ek water block for the gpu.

all of the lighting going to run off its own psu so the power down the one psu and all the light should go out as i do like to sleep....

would be nice if there was rgb switches. one guy was trying to prototype some but then stopped the project for some reason so orange led switch it is (as i think the core 200 uses blue led ones)

to run all the rgb stuff i have:

1x corsair comander

2x lighting node pro 's

the hard part is going to get all the other stuff to hook up the the corsair controllers lianli, bykski, barrow. ill have to make diagrams of the pinouts in all.

rgb fans 003.jpg

rgb pc stuff 022.jpg

pc update 006.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

I have an R.  No G or B

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

zero.

not by choice, but because i have a laptop and a super old desktop tower

might be adding a rgb strip to my chromebox though

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

Uhh, I’ve got the Wraith Prism and I guess my Sapphire Nitro+ is technically RGB. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

1 minute ago, DrMacintosh said:

Uhh, I’ve got the Wraith Prism and I guess my Sapphire Nitro+ is technically RGB. 

ya i have one too i got to build a pc then sell for money but its not going to well... flipping new pcs for profit hard thing to do...

amd pc 004.jpg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

Not enough.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

8 minutes ago, FezBoy said:

I have an R.  No G or B

Ditto. Just R that's sync'd with the CPU fan speed so as the CPU warms up the case glows more brightly red and as it cools off to idle it dims down and can run at any brightness in the middle. I just grabbed voltage for the LED strip off a 3 pin fan header and made a custom curve for it. It's a nice effect actually!

5 minutes ago, Bitter said:

Ditto. Just R that's sync'd with the CPU fan speed so as the CPU warms up the case glows more brightly red and as it cools off to idle it dims down and can run at any brightness in the middle. I just grabbed voltage for the LED strip off a 3 pin fan header and made a custom curve for it. It's a nice effect actually!

nice.

None. It's over hyped. I have a Corsair H150i which does have it, but I set it up with a default lighting profile that shows green, yellow, and red for certain ranges of CPU temp. Otherwise my system is RGB free. A nice, normal system. I especially hate RGB RAM, it's been proven to reduce performance.

I disabled mine on my case and aio. Mouse and headphones were left on bec. I hardly see them. 

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

case2.thumb.jpg.f2b523abfdbf5b74fbb2849b01dc764a.jpg

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

only RGB parts are mobo, wraith spire (in the box), panels of monitors.

and all red led fans & red led rams

My motherboard, GPU, mouse, keyboard and case all have RGB but, I only use lighting on my keyboard and a led strip in my PC.

Not that I dislike it but, in many cases colors don't match between brands and, I feel like it's usually way overdone. I like to keep it simple.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Exactly zero inside my PC. Right now just my mouse is RGB (keyboard is just red), though I do wanna get a G Pro TKL + wireless mouse so that'll boost my RGB game about as high as I want to take it.

Spoiler

image.png.f8e8f907e965246f00f470267684f198.png

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

3 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

only RGB parts are mobo, wraith spire (in the box), panels of monitors.

and all red led fans & red led rams

ya i wanted an rgb monator. i was looking at the MSI OPTIX MPG27C but it was $350 a few years a go around xmiss and well its discontinued now. there are used ones on there but there way more then $350 funny that the MSI OPTIX MPG27CQ witch is better is cheaper.... i read that it was an fify monitor. and it was free sink and i have an invida gpu so there that. i no asus makes one with rgb in the stand they had some were its on the back were you can see it.... don't no if there any more thow 

Oddly enough, none. My keyboard was RGB but the Logitech software for some reason wouldn't keep the color when I would restart. So.

I also switched back to a keyboard with a numpad, which only has red LEDs.

The read out on the motherboard lights the case up red, and the Nvidia logo is green...so I guess I'm just missing blue...

9 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

None. It's over hyped. I have a Corsair H150i which does have it, but I set it up with a default lighting profile that shows green, yellow, and red for certain ranges of CPU temp. Otherwise my system is RGB free. A nice, normal system. I especially hate RGB RAM, it's been proven to reduce performance.

RGB just means you can set it to the color you want...I don't see why you'd hate choice ?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

3 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya i wanted an rgb monator. i was looking at the MSI OPTIX MPG27C but it was $350 a few years a go around xmiss and well its discontinued now.

really cant imagine theres still any black & white monitors in 2019

1 minute ago, flibberdipper said:

Exactly zero inside my PC. Right now just my mouse is RGB (keyboard is just red), though I do wanna get a G Pro TKL + wireless mouse so that'll boost my RGB game about as high as I want to take it.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f8e8f907e965246f00f470267684f198.png

ya i have a cheap entry rgb keyboard the Rosewill Neon K51. i wanted as much rgb as i could get and cheap and dint want to go mechanical as there should much louder so this was it. but the rgb that shines thew the key caps makes it hard to read the keys (you you don't no how to type that is) but uses no software just push a button to change modes or on off. it was $35 so w/e

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

i think he's talking about the rgb on gaming monitors and the like

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

13 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

ya i think your being funny haha

610nWBFQAsL._SL1024_.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

11 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

My motherboard, GPU, mouse, keyboard and case all have RGB but, I only use lighting on my keyboard and a led strip in my PC.

Not that I dislike it but, in many cases colors don't match between brands and, I feel like it's usually way overdone. I like to keep it simple.

ya i got a cheap $10 rgb mouse but it was a bit to heavy so ill just plug it in for photos. i also have an Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma

mouse pad and corsair rgb headphone stand but i hate Razer software...!!! so ill just use its default. hard to give up a logitech mx510 mouse... if only thay made it in rgb.... i can dream...  

4 minutes ago, Genwyn said:

I personally prefer the less flashy or stylistic parts, so none.

My main PC has a green board, White fan Arctic cooler, green ram with no heat spreaders, an almost bare board with downdraft cooler gpu, ketchup and mustard cables, a flat grey case internal color, and stock plain rosewill fans. 

And it's not like it's old, it's an i3 9100 and oem RX 460 with 16gb of 2666mhz ddr4

I appreciate its own kind of style.

ya rgb dose just add cost and for looks but alot about pcs about looks. back in the days people uses to do just black or chrome. gold and silver was a thing for a bit there. and way back then was rgb and uv evrything...ya thows times

Very little.

On my computer i have a CM RGB bar on the top panel, a Thermaltake Toughpower PSU with an RGB Riing fan, a few small bars on my motherboard and a "Zotac Gaming" logo on my RTX 2070.

IMG_20190914_193813.thumb.jpg.ba6b4db9e8391b844e7894d584d8ce84.jpg

On the peripheral side i have my Model O and my AOC Agon monitor with leds as well, everything is currently set to red.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

16 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya i got a cheap $10 rgb mouse but it was a bit to heavy so ill just plug it in for photos. i also have an Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma

mouse pad and corsair rgb headphone stand but i hate Razer software...!!! so ill just use its default. hard to give up a logitech mx510 mouse... if only thay made it in rgb.... i can dream...  

Yeah, Razer synapse is terrible but, I don't get why would you give something up if you like it just for some flashy colors. Things can look good without RGB, you know?

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.