PC won't pass POST

ShreksSwamp

I am building a PC for my grandfather, and no matter what I do it won't pass post. Here is the pcpartpicker list.

The things I tried are, Unplugging all SATA drives. One RAM stick at a time. Switching RAM to different slots. RAM is seated properly. Checked 4-pin and the 16-pin both in firmly, although the 4-pin looks a little wobbly but there is nothing I can do to fix that. Checked all of my connections from the front header, and they seem to be in order, except the USB port cable that plugs into the MOBO, I can't tell if it's plugged in all the way. I am afraid to push any harder on it though, and have checked to see if any pins are bent in case that is preventing it from going in any further. There are no lights on the MOBO, but I have the POST speaker plugged in and no beeping is coming from it. No patterned beeping either, and of coarse no post beep. Also jumped the CMOS of course with battery out. I followed the instructions in the sticky at the top of this thread. Except the RAM one because I have no way of doing that at this time. If it is faulty hardware or no new insight can be given to me on this post which order should I return parts in to troubleshoot hardware malfunction.

I would I have to return this one, and try the one they give me as a replacement. I am saving returning as a last effort, but it sounds like I may have to.

Ok so sounds like I will have to start returning parts and I should start with the PSU? If that's not it does anyone have a suggestion of an order to ship parts back in to troubleshoot. I know the BIOS checks certain components first, and that I should return them in that order I just don't know which order. Anyone else know?