Can DVI-D to HDMI transmit toutch ?

Bladzy

So basicly for reasons I have to buy a DVI-D to HDMI cable/adapter for one of my brothers projects and now I am curious: does this kind of cable support toutch ? (he might be using a tablet as a 2nd display with it)

(I didnt find anything in the internet, you are my last hope guys, but if I had to guess I d say no ^^.)

As far as I know, most touchscreens will use some sort of serial interface, like USB, to do the touch functionality, so I am not sure either actually supports it.

Come to think of it, it supporting touch wouldn't make sense, since your GPU doesn't interface with traditional input devices either.

Usually with tablets (like the Android/iOS kind) people use apps to connect it via a network/USB cable. If you're talking a Wacom-like touchscreen/drawing screen, they usually use some kind of USB connection.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thanks for the answer ! ^^

Well I was just curious, he is using some kind of drawing tablet that only is connected via HDMI, and we used to mirror his drawings on another monitor.

But the cable is ment for the "new" monitor anyways so it doesnt rlly matter, but I ll 100% try it :D