Galaxy S9 Screen issues after being in water

Been like a day since I got my s9, was on a heavy Gaming session that got my phone hot, so afterwards I thought that "oh yeah this phone's waterproof" so put it in a room temperature mug of water vertically with water level just covering the top of the phone. The screen was on, chroma started on its own, after being in the water for 5-8seconds I took it out and placed it on my bed. Then realized screen was off, pressed power button, realized phone itself was off. I long pressed the power button to turn it on but nothing's working. I opened the Sim tray and checked the Liquid Damage Indicator but I should be safe as thats white with red x patterns. The phones been set aside for an hour and I currently see moisture in the back camera, flash and heart rate sensor. I'm scared to try to charge it as I think it might further damage it.

I riced it for 16hrs plugged it in, it was charging till 100% used it a bit, ran Antutu Benchmark was fine and everything. Then I turned off the screen and noticed the Always on display not showing, I unlocked it with the fingerprint even heard the sound but screen was blank, pressed power button heard the sound unlocked with iris scanner heard unlock sound, got messenger notification sounds aswell. After a few mins picked it up again was pressing buttons and trying the screen was on but at minimal brightness with a warm tone, I thought I set the bluelight filter so went to turn it off but it wasnt on, brightness was also at medium according to the slider, changed it but it didnt affect the screen, then the screen suddenly turned up in brightness with faded colors, then again jumped back to the lower brightness warm tone with a flicker then went blank and unresponsive again. What do I do?

You've done that...

Now do this.. Don't do that.

Take it to a repairer would be my best guess, unless you KNOW your stuff...and can do it yourself.

Why did you think putting it in a mug of water would be the idea to go with..?

Before Next time,....order a Controller with inbuilt fan for the Phone to mount into..
The fact you stuck it in water to cool it off (regardless of waterproofing ratings) has myself emotionally erratic in thinking further on it..at the WOW factor of it all,..

I'll leave it to others to guide you.. Best of luck, probably should see a repairer.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz