Pc boots but doesn't stay on for more than 15 min

Turion 2

Recently built a new pc using used parts, got it to start and get to the windoes setup screen but then shuts off half way through. Trying hooking it up to an old drive, booted and went into windows but doesn't stay on for much longer than that.
Specs

Cpu- Xeon 1660 v2 

Motherboard- Hp Z420

Ram- 32gb ddr3

Gpu- HD radeon 6870 2gb

Psu- Cooler master 600w

SSD 240gb cruxial bx500

Not sure if it's overheating as in the bios it does't give cpu temp, the psu was not bought used and is about 1.5 years old, used it in an old computer before building this one.

Current Gaming System

Cpu - R5 2600 

Cpu Cooler - 240mm Deepcool Captain AIO

Motherboard - B450 Aorus Elite

RAM - 3200mhz Corsiar Vengeance Pro RGB (2x8gb)

Gpu - 2070 Super FE

Psu - Thermaltake Smart BX1 650W 80+ Bronze

Case - Cooler Master H500

Storage - 240gb Crucial SATA SSD (boot), 3tb Seagate 7200rpm HDD

Overheating sounds most likely. You applied new thermal paste? Does the cpu heatsink feel loose at all? Is the cpu fan running? You should be able to see temp. or at least fan settings in the bios... something like Power> Thermal or File > System Temperature

4 minutes ago, WWicket said:

Overheating sounds most likely. You applied new thermal paste? Does the cpu heatsink feel loose at all? Is the cpu fan running? You should be able to see temp. or at least fan settings in the bios... something like Power> Thermal or File > System Temperature

I applied the thermal paste that came with my cooler. My cooler is a Deep Cool Gammax RGB. I applied a dot in the center end put the heatsink over it, I hade to take the heatsink off to get the right mounting brackets on, but then put it on again, the fan on it is running and I checked and set my fan settings in trhe bios to max but it really doesn't sound much faster.

Current Gaming System

Cpu - R5 2600 

Gpu - 2070 Super FE

33 minutes ago, Turion 2 said:

Cooler master 600w

What unit

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

What unit

Not sure, bought it new at a pc store locally, doesn't say 80+ or any other branding on it, just has a ton of amps and volt info on the side.

Current Gaming System

Cpu - R5 2600 

Gpu - 2070 Super FE

21 minutes ago, Turion 2 said:

Not sure, bought it new at a pc store locally, doesn't say 80+ or any other branding on it, just has a ton of amps and volt info on the side.

Share a pic of the label

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

15 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Share a pic of the label

Thanks for your help, luckly I was able to find the problem on my own, it was plugged into a bad outlet that lost power constanly, now its running windows 10 with no problems. 

Once again thanks for trying to help, this is my first build so I still have a lot to learn.

Current Gaming System

Cpu - R5 2600 

Gpu - 2070 Super FE