Looking for CPU cooler for around $100

Dobby_is_free

Looking for a good CPU cooler for around $100 for my 3700X. I don't want a duel tower and I would kinda like RGB on it but not necessary.

I would say get a noctua NH-U14S and if you really want RGB you can buy a nice expensive 140mm RGB fan that works with the ecosystem of your other RGB things (if you have that)

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

12 minutes ago, Dobby_is_free said:

Looking for a good CPU cooler for around $100 for my 3700X. I don't want a duel tower and I would kinda like RGB on it but not necessary.

Look for a a Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

1 hour ago, star_pilot475 said:

Look for a a Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4

... That would be dual towet...

@Dobby_is_free

Are you from US or some region where stuff is unreasonable priced? $100 budget for single-tower RGB cooler is bit over the top. What case and RAM you have? Also what mobo? CoolerMasters  MasterAir coolers are solid pick. If they are available for you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 9/16/2019 at 10:15 AM, LogicalDrm said:

... That would be dual towet...

@Dobby_is_free

Are you from US or some region where stuff is unreasonable priced? $100 budget for single-tower RGB cooler is bit over the top. What case and RAM you have? Also what mobo? CoolerMasters  MasterAir coolers are solid pick. If they are available for you.

I'm in the US. I have a Be quite! Dark base 700 for my case. Ram is Corsair vengeance lpx but I plan on getting vengeance RGB pro. My Mobo is the Asus ROG strix X470-f gaming

Why don't you want a dual tower cooler? Are you trying to avoid covering the ram? Is it the size?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

Why don't you want a dual tower cooler? Are you trying to avoid covering the ram? Is it the size?

Don't want to cover ram

6 hours ago, Dobby_is_free said:

Don't want to cover ram

Fuma 2 is good and doesn't hang over the ram: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/YsHRsY/scythe-fuma-2-5117-cfm-cpu-cooler-scfm-2000

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.