Which to choose MasterAir MA620P TUF Gaming Edition or True Spirit 140 Power?

Silencix

Hi, I'm between those two CPU cooling options, which is the better of the two and why? It should be noted that I do not overclok or anything like that, I only use the pc for office automation and eventually some game like the BFV. Well, if anyone can help me very grateful. Best regards.

7 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

A Dark Rock 4 would be better than both

I'm not really thinking of buying a new one. I have those two CPU coolers, I forgot to mention in the initial post about that.

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

what specs?

I have an i7-7700, asus b250f, 16gb ram, rtx 2070 and a case define r6.

15 minutes ago, Silencix said:

masterair is the better one it seems. 

edit: ive been corrected. 

Is there a lot of difference between the Masterair and the Noctua D15s? Is it worth comparing a Noctua in the future? Thank you very much.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

4 minutes ago, Silencix said:

If there's a difference of 5 degrees. The quality of the Noctua is far superior.

It is:) Dark Rock Pro is also a good option. Keep in mind that this is testet on 6700k.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

The True Spirit 140 Direct is just below the Top Fans and I currently have a True Spirit 140 Power, the 140 Direct and 140 Power are very different? It seems to me that I have already ruled out the possibility of installing the Masterair.

7 hours ago, Silencix said:

I'm not really thinking of buying a new one. I have those two CPU coolers, I forgot to mention in the initial post about that.

The 7700 isn't very hard to cool and the coolers mentioned are overkill. I'd go with the quieter True Spirit 140 Power. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

The 7700 isn't very hard to cool and the coolers mentioned are overkill. I'd go with the quieter True Spirit 140 Power. 

Hi, thank you very much. I currently have the TSP140 installed. I enclose an image of the temperatures that I have right now without demanding in the least to the pc. I think they are high temperatures, what do you think?

1.jpg.3943fede0a1390bd1d66c34ddf639805.jpg

3 hours ago, Silencix said:

Hi, thank you very much. I currently have the TSP140 installed. I enclose an image of the temperatures that I have right now without demanding in the least to the pc. I think they are high temperatures, what do you think?

No, those are very low. You're fine up to 80-90c at load.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

9 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

No, those are very low. You're fine up to 80-90c at load.

Hi, I did a stability test and the maximum temperature was over 80 degrees. Attached are images of the test. Thank you very much. Best regards.

L.thumb.jpg.2bce7b696c6e94d5fd6f5766ddc9e6bc.jpgL2.thumb.jpg.4510c33638c54c3b2d712460547c3dbc.jpg

10 hours ago, Silencix said:

Hi, I did a stability test and the maximum temperature was over 80 degrees. Attached are images of the test. Thank you very much. Best regards.

Those are safe temps but higher than I'd expect from that cooler. 

What rpm is the fan running at? Check and see if the cooler mount can be tightened more. 

11 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Those are safe temps but higher than I'd expect from that cooler. 

What rpm is the fan running at? Check and see if the cooler mount can be tightened more. 

It's running at 600 rpm.

541630076_Sinttulo.jpg.710a4494b13c65c026926beb92ef4d58.jpg

Just now, Silencix said:

It's running at 600 rpm.

Ah, that's pretty low rpm so your temps are not too bad. 

14 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Ah, that's pretty low rpm so your temps are not too bad. 

Hi, thank you very much. Adjust the settings in the BIOS and now run at more rpm. I set a minimum of 600 rpm.

207263155_Sinttulo.png.5360f2a86f36c326a481f02400b242a2.png