Cpu temps to high

Panj

Hello
I just finished my first pc that i build alone and i need advice.
Should i replace my dark rock pro 4 with AIO and put it on top as exaust because im getting 80-92C just by playng BF5 at very aggressive fan curve. Would that help?
My cpu is 9700k oc at 5Ghz 1.32. Its taking hot air from front radiator and i think that is the problem. Case is meshify C. At the top is 140mm fan as exaust and 120mm at the back.
Sorry for my bad english, im from EU and its not my native language.

my case.jpg

i mean since you are OC and BF5 yakes CPU a lot it woud not actually reach 90. 80 is fair enough. but your case its little bit smol

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

It's not an ideal situation, especially since the rear case fan has no filter, but you what you could try first is reverse the airflow. 

So the rear fan and top fan as an intake, then through the CPU cooler and out through the radiator. In that way you could at least verify that the radiator as intake is not the culprit.

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Flip the back and top fans to intake, flip the cpu cooler to push air back to front and flip the rads to exhaust.  That should lower your cpu temps at the cost of the GPU 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

50 minutes ago, Overl0rd said:

It's not an ideal situation, especially since the rear case fan has no filter, but you what you could try first is reverse the airflow. 

So the rear fan and top fan as an intake, then through the CPU cooler and out through the radiator. In that way you could at least verify that the radiator as intake is not the culprit.

I could try reverse airflow, thank you for that. Also would it be better if i put AIO on top for cpu as exaust?

51 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Put the rad on the top and get some intake fans

This rad cant fit on top,its 280mm, only 240 can.