PCB connection help

TheRedViper

Hello there,

Im currently building a new PC so at the same time, cleaning my old parts. One of these is a galax 1080ti hof that was running with a waterblock. I decided to remove tbe waterblock to clean it and put back on the original shroud but im having a problem. I have 2 sets of wires to connect and 3 possible slots and no manual.

1 set comes from the LCD panel on top of the card and the other one connects to the LED board inside the shroud.

My initial guess was putting the LED wires into the fan LED slot but then the lcd ones go into the unmarked white slot?

1568532916403253732860.jpg

1568532952573263978846.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

Jesus it's hard to find images that show the connectors plugged in or anyone asking this same question. It was dumb of them to manufacture it this way.

I would contact Galax and ask them since it's practically impossible to tell. I tried making a few guesses as to where it could go but risking blowing the LCD screen isn't worth it. Those markings aren't clear enough either. At the very least if you plug in the fans (safest to guess with) and you get them to spin then you know that's what it's for.

2 hours ago, ChintzyPC said:

Jesus it's hard to find images that show the connectors plugged in or anyone asking this same question. It was dumb of them to manufacture it this way.

I would contact Galax and ask them since it's practically impossible to tell. I tried making a few guesses as to where it could go but risking blowing the LCD screen isn't worth it. Those markings aren't clear enough either. At the very least if you plug in the fans (safest to guess with) and you get them to spin then you know that's what it's for.

Yeah i know, i looked for hours on google trying to find an image with an angle on these connections.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34