Adobe Premiere Pro will use AI.

Mediawarlock

Adobe Premiere will use Adobe Illustrator?? ?

Image result for adobe illustrator

/s

Seems like a cool technology, which I think would be helpful for websites in general (e.g. responsive websites that change their layout according to the user's screen size).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

At first this sounded interesting and then I realized what it was being used for.  I lack the words to express how much I hate this.  It's bad enough that so many people already film vertically, but then we started seeing various platforms officially support it and I knew this was not a good path.  Now it's being actively encouraged by technologies like this... unbelievable.  We should be looking for ways to solve this problem, not enable it.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

29 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

At first this sounded interesting and then I realized what it was being used for.  I lack the words to express how much I hate this.  It's bad enough that so many people already film vertically, but then we started seeing various platforms officially support it and I knew this was not a good path.  Now it's being actively encouraged by technologies like this... unbelievable.  We should be looking for ways to solve this problem, not enable it.

To be fair if you already have a terribly framed video you might as well just crop it, at least it's not like adding that stupid lens effect on the sides to hide the black bands.

I wish the extra cameras on the iphone were there to make horizontal videos when the phone is held vertically :/

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

To be fair if you already have a terribly framed video you might as well just crop it, at least it's not like adding that stupid lens effect on the sides to hide the black bands.

I wish the extra cameras on the iphone were there to make horizontal videos when the phone is held vertically :/

An idea I've had for the longest time now is for the phone to use the gyro to auto-level all videos regardless of orientation.  Apple's the kind of company that could "get away with it", and if they sold it as a stabilizing feature, which tbf it actually is, it might even go over well.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.