Question about coolers?!

Defonten

Hello everyone, dear friends. I would like to consult with you, I have a Thermaltake View 27 case I’m going to put 5 fans in. I want to purchase an Aerocool ORBIT RC but it only has a set of 3 fans and, accordingly, a maximum of 3 fans can be connected to the hub. Can I purchase a second set and connect everything to a single system without problems?

First of all, what motherboard you have? Usually it's better to connect as many fans directly to mobo as possible. Only after mobos headers run out you use splitters and hubs.

If I understand that pack correctly, controller is only for RGB. So yes, you can buy another set and then you have two controllers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

33 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

First of all, what motherboard you have? Usually it's better to connect as many fans directly to mobo as possible. Only after mobos headers run out you use splitters and hubs.

If I understand that pack correctly, controller is only for RGB. So yes, you can buy another set and then you have two controllers.

Yes, there will be two controllers. I have a B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI motherboard.

29 minutes ago, Defonten said:

Yes, there will be two controllers. I have a B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI motherboard.

Ok, you'd have 5 fan headers + CPU header. So using two controllers might be better altogether.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Ok, you'd have 5 fan headers + CPU header. So using two controllers might be better altogether.

Thanks for helping dude. ✌?️