dlink dwa-582 DNS issues?

My gf’s computer has not got cables internet yet but she has a wireless card the “D-Link dwa-582” but it has some issues or something, the internet is suddenly disconnected and it says the internet is hidden when I try to reconnect, it ha said that it is dns issues. I tried the reset button on the router and it worked for a day, now every time I am here I have to do that every morning until today where whatever I do it stops working after 5 min. Sorry for bad English so hope it makes sense to you, thanks in advance<3

edit: everything else in the house works and I’m pretty sure it ain’t a range problem because her Samsung tv is further away and streams 4k

Edited by Valid_Hensel

MY RIG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CPU) I7-9700K (Cooler) Noctua NH-D15 (GPU) Palit GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti JetStream (Motherboard) MSI Z390-A PRO (Memory) Crucial DDR4 2400MHz 2x8GB (Boot SSD) Samsung PM961 SSD 256GB M.2 NVMe (Game Storage) Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD(Bulk StorageSeagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD In Raid(PSU) Corsair CX550M (CASE) Fractal Design Define S Black Window

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's an issue where it progressively worsens like this you may be dealing with hardware failure. It's also possible there's a lot of wireless interference at the frequency being used causing connection issues. You can check how busy the wireless band is with a Wi-Fi analyzer. From there you can select the least utilized.

In the event of hardware failure which is what this sounds like based on how you have to reset it increasingly frequently you can replace it.

1 hour ago, Windows7ge said:

If it's an issue where it progressively worsens like this you may be dealing with hardware failure. It's also possible there's a lot of wireless interference at the frequency being used causing connection issues. You can check how busy the wireless band is with a Wi-Fi analyzer. From there you can select the least utilized.

In the event of hardware failure which is what this sounds like based on how you have to reset it increasingly frequently you can replace it.

I was gonna let her borrow my wireless card to see if would fix anything but I forgot it so I won’t be able to check for a week

MY RIG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CPU) I7-9700K (Cooler) Noctua NH-D15 (GPU) Palit GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti JetStream (Motherboard) MSI Z390-A PRO (Memory) Crucial DDR4 2400MHz 2x8GB (Boot SSD) Samsung PM961 SSD 256GB M.2 NVMe (Game Storage) Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD(Bulk StorageSeagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD In Raid(PSU) Corsair CX550M (CASE) Fractal Design Define S Black Window

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34 minutes ago, Valid_Hensel said:

I was gonna let her borrow my wireless card to see if would fix anything but I forgot it so I won’t be able to check for a week

Would running a cable to the computer be a particular problem for the week? Until you can get back to it at least?

• 7 months later...

Sorry for reviving old topic, but i have the same model of wifi adapter with the same problem. It' s constantly crashing if some network demanding internet pages are opened, f.e. youtube or speed test site. When switched from IEEE 802.11 n to g, it is stable,  as soon as i change back to n it crashes under load. Even reinstalling drivers did not helped. Only sollution which really helped was to remove one of dual antennas. It weird but it works.