PC freezes

blu3d0g

Hi my pc randomly makes sound like something has unplugged from it and freezes for 3 seconds.. When i go to event viewer i got this under the system tab 

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
 and APPID 
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
 to the user DESKTOP-D9LARH5\Roda SID (S-1-5-21-1446637986-983908085-2369701460-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

PLEASE HELP

Plug it out and back in again, restart PC inbetween.

If it does not fix it, go to device-manager, look if the device causing the issues shows up. If it does, right click on it and choose "update drivers".

If it does not fix it, do the same again but this time choose "uninstall", then unplug the device from your PC and restart the computer.
Give it like 5-10min before pluging it back in again, it should now consider it being a "new device" and reinstate it.

If it still does not fix it, your USB port on the PC might be the problem -> try a different one

Or try this: https://superuser.com/questions/1331943/application-specific-permission-settings

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.

On 9/14/2019 at 4:35 PM, Nord said:

Plug it out and back in again, restart PC inbetween.

If it does not fix it, go to device-manager, look if the device causing the issues shows up. If it does, right click on it and choose "update drivers".

If it does not fix it, do the same again but this time choose "uninstall", then unplug the device from your PC and restart the computer.
Give it like 5-10min before pluging it back in again, it should now consider it being a "new device" and reinstate it.

If it still does not fix it, your USB port on the PC might be the problem -> try a different one

Or try this: https://superuser.com/questions/1331943/application-specific-permission-settings

I am currently on Linux and I can confirm that the problem was only because of windows