Can increase my internet speed by connecting 2 wifi to a switch?

Muh_Fahad

If i have 2 wifi. One 12mbps and one 1 mbps. Is it possible to combine them by connection one wire from one router to the switch and connection another wire from the second router to the switch and then one wire from the switch going to my computer.

10 minutes ago, Muh_Fahad said:

If i have 2 wifi. One 12mbps and one 1 mbps. Is it possible to combine them by connection one wire from one router to the switch and connection another wire from the second router to the switch and then one wire from the switch going to my computer.

No.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

There are way to combine them by having two network cards in your computer, one to each router.  Then using something like Speedify.  Both routers would need to use different LAN IP ranges though.

Its probably not worth it for the sake of just 1Mbit though.  Combining a slow and a fast connection generally does not work that well.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7