Ez debug led fo cpu lights up help!!

Ammar777

I got ryzen 7 3700x , my mobo is msi x570 pro carbon wifi , and i got radeon rx 5700xt . Whenever  i switch on my pc the cpu debug led lights up and there is no signal? , but when i switch it off and then restart it starts and signal comes. I was not having this issue for quite sometime after building my pc but after a month or so it reocurred. Anybody please help! Sorry for bad english??.

6 minutes ago, Ammar777 said:

I got ryzen 7 3700x , my mobo is msi x570 pro carbon wifi , and i got radeon rx 5700xt . Whenever  i switch on my pc the cpu debug led lights up and there is no signal? , but when i switch it off and then restart it starts and signal comes. I was not having this issue for quite sometime after building my pc but after a month or so it reocurred. Anybody please help! Sorry for bad english??.

I would first update your BIOS cause there is probably one you need, as they've been releasing a lot. And they're important too. 

However, that doesn't guarantee your issue will go away. I would suggest (sorry), taking it down to the bare parts and seeing from there. So CPU, mobo, 1 stick of RAM, PSU, GPU. Just see if it can reliably POST. If yeah, just add stuff in slowly until you see what creates the issue. 

If not, then ideally you could start testing parts by swapping in other ones if you have spare PSUs, CPUs, etc. If not... I'd guess it's a board issue, which is why I'm hoping the BIOS update will help. Even just rebuilding (put the CPU back in the socket, remount the CPU cooler, reseat the RAM, etc) might end up getting rid of the issue because you had a flaky connection somewhere. But given the consistently weird behaviour, it's plausible the issue is the PSU or motherboard, that's my intuitive guess. 

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...